Cymantex

Wheel Prizes

RoyalDuke

there are also tournament tickets in the boxes :P

Cymantex
there are also tournament tickets in the boxes :P

That's correct, and tokens... xD

Anyagezane
Another Gift Box. Gave me nothing. The reward screen just showed an empty window. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe it did give me something, but failed to display on there?

Same with me dude.

Milennin

Also, is FA Darkrai Promo really on there? I've opened a fair amount of gift boxes today, none yet. Nor do I see anyone in chat shouting that they've just found one (there's always that guy who does that). Public trades don't show much for trade either, except some signs of a panic sale by those who were likely hoarding several of them. If they were lootable on the wheel, you'd think they'd be flooding the market right about now, but they're not.

I'm thinking someone is just making things up, trying to bring down the prices of these cards. Unless I see more people claiming they've found this Darkrai from a gift box I'm not really buying it.

Aldhebarant

Confirming rev reverse foil Hypnotoxic Laser

RoyalDuke
Also, is FA Darkrai Promo really on there? I've opened a fair amount of gift boxes today, none yet. Nor do I see anyone in chat shouting that they've just found one (there's always that guy who does that). Public trades don't show much for trade either, except some signs of a panic sale by those who were likely hoarding several of them. If they were lootable on the wheel, you'd think they'd be flooding the market right about now, but they're not.

I'm thinking someone is just making things up, trying to bring down the prices of these cards. Unless I see more people claiming they've found this Darkrai from a gift box I'm not really buying it.

i can confirm it i pulled one.

and if you dont believe me just check the public trades RIGHT NOW, they are selling them for 5 packs and less...

and i dont think anyone would do that if they werent sure.

Milennin
i can confirm it i pulled one.

and if you dont believe me just check the public trades RIGHT NOW, they are selling them for 5 packs and less...

and i dont think anyone would do that if they werent sure.

You're the only one I've seen claiming to have found one from a gift box. Whenever new stuff is on the wheel you see people bragging in public chat about finding the new shiny thing. I've seen nothing of that happen with Darkrai today. Either they're extremely rare finds from the gift box or there is some market manipulation going on.

Najito

I've got a playset of Darkrai today. Traded a single pack for each. It's legit.

Cymantex

It seems BW74 Giratina is also a wheel prize (surprised this haven't been revealed yet). I've added it to the front page.

matthew69

Its not market manipulation as several of them are easily obtainable for a single pack via public trades from a number of people greater than those who previously had access to them, I believe they are fairly rare though on the wheel (I for one have played in over 400 matches since the introduction of the wheel and only got two Promo cards so they are hard to find indeed, especially these new ones which I assume were made slightly rarer than the others). I kind of assumed that Giratina Promo would be available, but it just happens to be that people who had it were more reluctant to sell (luck of the draw to whoever gets them of course).

Milennin

Yeah, forget what I said earlier. Just got a Giratina FA Promo from the wheel...

Cymantex
Yeah, forget what I said earlier. Just got a Giratina FA Promo from the wheel...

Nice, I was looking for more confirmation on this. Thanks yet again! :)

Anyagezane

yeah, at first i thought i did not get anything, but when i went to my collection got a giratina FA. so all good!:)

JimBobIII

Another confirmation on the Ultra Ball, if that's really necessary. Also, boosters older than Plasma Freeze are definitely dropping. Got one earlier but I wasn't really paying attention - it was either Next Destinies or Boundaries Crossed.

Anyagezane

Someone told me he received a Tropical Beach from the wheel, and tried to buy off my beach for 5 packs. is this true? because i still see 1 '?' on page 1... hehehe. not trying to panic everybody okay. just want confirmation

Much love,

Anyagezane

Cymantex
Someone told me he received a Tropical Beach from the wheel, and tried to buy off my beach for 5 packs. is this true? because i still see 1 '?' on page 1... hehehe. not trying to panic everybody okay. just want confirmation

Much love,

Anyagezane

I'm 99% sure this is not a wheel prize right now. The 1% being if they have implemented a new twist to the wheel where you can win an extremely rare prize (very low pull-rate in the mystery box itself). Otherwise I'm sure we would have seen a big change in tropical beach value.

Cymantex
Another confirmation on the Ultra Ball, if that's really necessary. Also, boosters older than Plasma Freeze are definitely dropping. Got one earlier but I wasn't really paying attention - it was either Next Destinies or Boundaries Crossed.

Thanks for the info!

I did win a Dragons Exalted pack myself yesterday to confirm that any modified format packs are possible to get.

Have anyone gotten any packs before Next Destinies?

Guest ArtichokeCat

I feel bad for anyone who has purchased the promos

Darkrai and Giratina at a high price

as they are now available on the wheel...

(Yeah I know you have already put them up. :) )

LouisValentine

well guess that is not as bad as BW9 zoroark.

R.I.P promos

DJ_ELECTRIC

Hi! I saw some players using the chikorita/totodile/cyndaquil coins, asked 2 of them and they told me that they got them from the prize wheel, any ideas or how did those players obtained the coins?

RoyalDuke
Hi! I saw some players using the chikorita/totodile/cyndaquil coins, asked 2 of them and they told me that they got them from the prize wheel, any ideas or how did those players obtained the coins?

i doubt it, i just played a match from which i received the victini coin again so i dont think they have changed the rewards yet.

raza1495
i doubt it, i just played a match from which i received the victini coin again so i dont think they have changed the rewards yet.

They have, I just pulled a Hitmonlee HGSS25

TekkenKing

Hey, yeah the prizes have definately changed.

Pulled a Reverse Holo Dark Patch

Dawtz

I just pulled a reverse holo double colorless energy maybe they did patch the wheel again.

TekkenKing
I just pulled a reverse holo double colorless energy maybe they did patch the wheel again.

From which set?