Legend hiding/overlaying stats information and some more items

Kurai-Norai

Good day,

I found a couple of ... well, not quite bugs but some minor annoying graphical notes.

(1) LEGEND covering up the stats screen

In my match I was wondering how much energy my Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND card had so I tried putting my mouse cursor over the card - nothing happened. I hovered over other cards and the quick-info popup did appear but not for my LEGEND.

So I decided to click on my card... except now the LEGEND has a higher layer priority than the stats screen, covering most of the info (which you can see here at [Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

I just realized I could have clicked the arrow (that I just saw) to loop through the cards as a work around ... but hindsight and all that *shrug*

----

(2) No coin text info for Battle City (Pokemon Stadium card)

I played the stadium card Battle City where you flip a coin to see if you can withdraw a card or not. Upon the coin flipping, there is no description so all you get is a coin flip with an empty message area.

----

(3) Achievement Issue

So I was looking through the achievement list and I noticed that I did not obtain the achievement for getting all 4 stars against my opponents in the three leagues (mind you that I defeated two of the leagues prior to the major facelift of the game).

I assume I have to go defeat everyone at least once from the old leagues in order for the game to recognize that I already have 4 stars against them?

Hello Kurai-Norai,

In order to keep things official, posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. This is why such sites are blocked by our filter.

If you're reporting a bug and have screenshots of the issue, we ask that you submit those images via support ticket. You can create a ticket by simply clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". There, you'll be able to add details and image attachments.

Regarding your reports, we'll take a look as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!

Hello again!

We have sent your first two reports to the Dev team for investigation.

Regarding your achievement issue, we recommend exactly what you said: completing a match with each of the Trainers you previously beat. If this doesn't activate the achievement, please submit a ticket for individual investigation. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible, including any screenshots you're able to take, in order to assist with the investigation.

Thanks again for your reports and your patience!

Archived