can i report a player?

Sebax0

I was wondering if i can report a player for being such a bad sport, the thing is that i was playing with a guy and he didnt do anything the whole game, and whenever there was 10 seconds left for me to win he made a move and waited another 2 minutes and it was like that during all 25 minutes of the match, i even took a screenshot, i dont know how to post it however but his name was [Content removed - posting player information is not permitted on the forums. -Prof. Poplar]

Hi Sebax0!

In order to protect players' privacy and to prevent unfair accusations, posting player information on the forums is not permitted.

You can report a player any time by submitting a support ticket. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". There, you'll be prompted to create your ticket and add details, and screenshots and other files can be attached directly to the ticket.

If you're in-game, you can report a player by clicking the silhouette icon next to their name in chat and clicking the exclamation point icon that pops up. With this report method, you'll be asked to choose a reason for the report and to add some details.

I hope this was helpful! Thanks for your patience! :)

thank you very much for your help and for explaining me how this forum thing works, im still new to this thing, is there a page where i can see the rules for posting in forums? if so, i would be thankful for the info.

Hi again!

The rules can be found at the bottom of any forum page by clicking the "Forum Rules" link. :)

Archived