50 Pack Community Give Back. All welcomed! ~ ZaftCo & MikeZenn

P1nkAvenger

How this give away came to be:

After a huge misunderstanding between MikeZenn and myself I wrongfully challenged him to pay an additional 25 packs on top of his order. Since ZaftCo has developed a positive reputation for always completing orders for our listed price, and not charging more once a request has been made - I told him that these additional packs would go to a public giveaway and I would match his donation.

MikeZenn did not hesitate. This proved that he truly is not looking solely for profit and that I clearly made a mistake in my evaluation.

Thank you Mike, for making this give away possible :)

How to participate in this Giveaway:

Mike and I have each chosen a question to ask the community, those who respond to each question will be a considered a participant and be eligible to enter the a random draw where by 5 winners will be selected. Mike is using his question to find out more about the current meta decks that are being played. I am using my question as a conceited attempt to promote ZaftCo xD. You must answer both questions to be eligible!

Question 1:

What is your favorite meta deck to use, state the main cards and why you love to use it!

Question 2:

State one positive thing about ZaftCo and one suggestion for improvement. (Please do not make any named references to other traders or organizations, and please lets keep things respectful)

Sample post:

"Q1: (answer here)

Q2: (answer here)"

Prize Pool and Timeline:

1) 10 FF packs

2) 10 FF packs

3) 10 FF packs

4) 10 FF packs

5) 10 FF packs

The 5 Winners will be randomly selected and announced on Sunday June 29th PDT time.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q1 Answer: My fav deck is the Mega Charizard Battle Deck and reason is you get 2 normal Charizard-ex's and a Mega Charizard-ex not 2 mention tons of other great cards themed around fire!

Q2 Answer: I think constant updates of whats new on the trading block/what's for trade and whats not!

HEY! I don't want to enter the competition, but I would like to answer the questions anyway!

Q1: My favorite meta deck is Milk ninja (I think that counts as meta now), and I like it because it can make huge comebacks and Greninja is a baller. Plus I feel like whitney with them miltanks.

Q2: I love all of the people in Zaft, their quick responses to trades, and their community first policies. To improve I think we need to keep a focus on sustainability while doing more and more of these community giveaways! I think new and creative ways to involve the community should be a part of weekly brainstorming sessions :)

Q1: i love my big basics deck with raichu! its not that powerful with yveltal-ex in the game but it doesnt lose to that deck easily! + hammer head is boss!

Q2: the point system for the raffle is a very good idea in my opinion for the loyalist! i agree that constant update and prices etc should make you guys better

Heyyy would like to enter in this giveaway! :)

Question1- My favorite deck to play is Garchomp/Altaria Deck. It's very fast and easy to start attacking and putting pressure on your opponent to get something out fast, usually it works but then by the time it's out another Garchomp is already set up! The main key is Gabite with it's Dragon Call ability, searching for other Gible then getting Gabite next turn to keep on searching faster and faster, then eventually getting Altaria set up to give that extra 20 attack, plus Garchomp needs only one energy to deal 60 and discard a special energy if it has any! So against plasma deck it works great if they can't get the Thundurus in time to recover them. Plus this was my first competitive deck! Now to the next answer.

Question2- One positive thing about ZaftCo. is that we are just about bringing the fast orders on time so they don't have to wait as long! One improvement that can surely happen is to update prices faster, I know we all have a life outside this great game, but at times many abuse the low prices while they are still up, when they know they can flip them very easily on public. So I'm suggesting something like an Authorizer to change prices in the Trading Co. someone that is very active in game a lot, knowing the market much more than other members. We don't need many but at least just one as I know you are a very busy person outside this game.

I hope this gets a lot of responses!

Best Regards,

~UltimaKey

Q1: My favorite Meta deck is Darkrai/Yveltal and Blastoise. I love to use it because I can put my best cards in this deck :)

Q2: Positive things about ZaftCo is it makes trading very easy. It's a good thread for beginners as well as veterans of the game. It's always nice knowing an estimate of your cards value :). It's also a quick way to get cards you need but have trouble finding for fair prices. I had to think for awhile for a suggestion for improvement as this is already an awesome thread, but I think somehow letting brand new players know that ZaftCo exists will help them understand card value, and also help prevent scams, as well as bring in new ZaftCo users. :)

Ans.1 : Well, it is Darkrai/Yveltal/Raichu because it is the only meta deck i can use (I will save up for VirGen tho). And the fact that Yveltal is so common that you really have to think in Mirror matches.

Ans.2 : Well, I only came to know about Zaftco a month ago and the one positive thing i can say is that their prices are more than fair. The Cobalion trade i requested yesterday took exactly 9 hours, which i find was too long. I had gone to sleep.

Although I'm new to ptcgo, I have been playing the TCG for many years. Anyway here are my answers:

Q1) My current favorite meta deck would have to be Plasma and its two main variants in Thundy/Deoxys/Kyurem & Speed Lugia. The reason why I consider this archtype my favorite is due to the fact that even if it's fallen out of favor it still remains a strong competitor in competition, having taken a few nationals this year already. The deck excels with cheap attackers, energy acceleration and damage amplification, honestly it's a deck that can be played 1000s of different ways and is strong most of those ways. I wouldn't be surprised if Plasma decks pick up with popularity when worlds come around, it's like a dark horse now, people know about it, some prepare and yet all are still amazed at how fast the deck sets up and can put pressure on your opponent.

Q2) Although I haven't used Zaftco before my order which was placed in the last ten minutes of writing this I would like to say the most positive and most noticeable quality I saw is that of the communication Zaftco and the community bring to one another. I read about 10-15 pages and rarely did I see a negaitive comment. As someone who is coming from paper TCG to the online version and having nothing it's reassuring to no, I won't be scammed. I guess you could say it's just a massive positive reinforcement.

I really don't expect to win based on Q2 or even my Q1 responses however that is how I truly feel. Thanks for reading!

Q1: My favorite meta deck is my Garbodor/Yveltal Ex deck. The main cards for this deck is Garbodor because he shuts off abilities because as you know they're a lot of people nowadays that are using decks the revolve around abilities. and yveltal ex is there because he' just a good attacker.

Q2: I like how you guys give out prizes and how you guys make your tradings fair. One improvement would be constant updating to inform us about the wonderful news.

"Q1: My current Meta deck I'm running has served me incredibly well, it's the one you see everywhere yVeltal/Darkrai/Raichu. It combos nicely and covers most things you can encounter. i recently started playing and I picked this up and stuck to completing this to play since I loved Yveltal and Pikachu xD.

Q2: You guys have awesome prices. Looking at what people ask for and offer in Chat and Public trade compared to what you guys charge is spectacular. I always come straight to ZaftCo. now for my trading needs. There was a few cases in my last trade where I found a few cheaper cards, but I still went through you guys for the opportunity to help build the TradingCo and earn points.

The only thing I can I can suggest for improvement is a slightly easier system for newer players to understand. Possibly be more public about ZaftCo in chat if it's allowed? I got ripped off a few times before checking out the forums and finding you guys xD

Q1: Aromattise Energy control deck with fairy garden and multiple Xerneas/EX provides me great mobility as i have the free will to retreat w/o cost and transfer fairy energies in a blink of an eye! Some nice addition to the decks are other EX hard hitting pokemon combined with rainbow and prism energy I'm playing with.

Q2: Truly ZaftCo. proved that they are not solely for profit and are loyal to their customers. This perfect thread is an example! I would suggest more 'mini' forum games like these in the future to not only make players happy but also have something to look forward to in ZaftCo. great job!

Q1: Currently I enjoy using my Virizion/Genesect/Raichu Deck. Once you get to emerald slashing I feel it is such a simple deck to run.

Q2: I appreciate being able to use zaftco price guidelines when making trades on public. One thought too improve, unless I'm just missing it, would be to add update log for when prices on cards have been changed.

Q1: I really like using my "Crazy Cat Lady!?" deck. The Skitty's, Meowth's, Purrloin's and Espurr's are too adorable. The Gothitelle evolution line is supposed to represent the "Cat Lady" in the deck. I enjoy scratching my way to victory, or at least look cute attempting so.

Q2: I'm sort of a new player so I've never heard of ZaftCo. until now. After doing some reading, though... Wow! I'm blown away by these prices. The whole process is easy to understand and the atmosphere feels professional, y'know. This giveaway is an extremely smart AND great way to attract new customers, as ZaftCo. has a new one in me.

Hello, i had like to enter this giveaway ...!!

Q1 : My fav. deck is charizard ex keldeo ex because you can set it up in 2 or 3 turns & once it is set up its hard to knock charizard ex & with the help of keldeo with a float stone attached you u can use combustion blast on each turn adding more pressure to opponent & if you attach 1 muscle band with charizard ex it can knock out an ex with 170 HP easily ..This deck also includes pyroar which is a good card as because of it i can set up my strategy pretty easily & it can also act as an attacker when needed...!!

Q2 : 1 thing i like about zaftco. is that it offers fair prices for cards & people who want to join it can easily join it & zaftco. also do giveaways at several time ...& suggestion for improvement is u should constantly update the prices of cards thats all i can think about improvements...!!:)

Again Major Props to MikeZenn for making this giveaway possible!

Hearing some great deck concepts and some constructive feed back so far :)

Hi I'm just gunna cut to the chase

1. My favorite deck is the gourgheist garbodor deck which pooka from tc created but honestly I just have too much fun shutting my opponents abilities off and just spreading the damage counter love all around it gets crazy when they bench a lot I love playing it because well tbh I've played with goodol genesect and yveltal and I find running those decks to be blah but this deck just gets crazy

2. I love using ZaftCo as my first stop to buying cards with packs but a way to improve is the updates on the points list maybe hire three members for ZaftCo and pay them like a pack per to update list every three days but exclude them from tourney or something this way the traders can put points to be added at the bottom and have those three peeps count the points per player I'm sure many would apply and this could increase raffle entry by the customers and give traders a relaxation thingy ma jig anyways love trading with u guys

1- I recently started using the charizard-ex / keldeo-ex deck with the evolution line of delphox instead of pyroar. It has its ups and downs, but if you think about it, the charizard sets up so quickly usually, and basically starts using combustion blast at turn 2 or 3 that you will most likely be ahead in prizes from early on. This makes me run only 1 N and its a great counter to all the N that will be played against the deck, cause the opponent will have more prize card in theory after the first 5-6 turns of the match. Also late game, you will never be N'd to 1 or 2 and stuck with no options forever. thats how a charizard deck can take some turn around losses, N preceeded of a Starling megaphone (for example). Also you use 1 N for safety measures late game, to avoid decking out. this deck uses a lot of cards. Compared to pyroar, it also has an ability so garbodor will afect it the exact same way, I run 2 megaphones in my deck since they are so often. On the offensive end, Delphox can kill those pokemon that cant be affected by pokemon EX, like pyroar, suicune etc. If you attach a fire energy + 1 blacksmith it deals 110 damage without muscle band, it 1 shots virizion ex or genesect ex, pyroar, suicune, sigyliph, raichu, plasma glaceon, just to name a few. On the protective end there is the downfall of starting with a fennekin, but if the deck is well orchestrated you will be able to protect it with the keldeo-ex more often than not. Plasma Kyurem and Landorus can also target it down in 2 turns even if on the bench, but well, same happens to pikachu, eevee and you can set it up as fast. I added a braxien to it, just as protection and to get it faster. The Lysandre will always be a problem to everything but delphox, compared to the Pyroar, has 140 hp. How many competitive pokemon do 120 damage (+20 of muscle band)? there are a lot of stage 1's that will 1 shot the pyroar that wont kill delphox, without the help of say virbank/laser, and even in some cases it can survive that with little hp , enough for keldeo-ex to come in and take care of it.

Just a fun idea that I had, not sure if its used by anyone else, if so I didn't copy it , we just thought about the same.

2- I love Zaftco, I've only used it 3 times, but have spent over 100 packs there already. They are fast, incredibly polite and helpful and community driven. I consider myself a good enough trader not to need to come to the forum to buy my own cards depending on the deck i feel like building at the moment. But some people aren't, and Zaftco helps people with those lack of skills by having the most competitive prices on the market. I'm totally anti-ripoff and always trying to help who needs, and I keep recommending new people to make their purchases here over and over because they will get eaten alive trading in-game. The giveaways are great, just like this one. If I ever get to a point where I have enough collection and packs and have fulfilled my needs for decks, I'd love to contribute to one of these as well. keep it up!

Q1: My favorite deck would be Yveltal/Garbodor/Darkrai, because this is the first super competitive deck that I have, and on the plus side i just started with promos and worked my cards way up to reg EXs and then to FA EXs, it has helped me win an enormous amount of tournaments than I could have imagined.

Q2: The thing about ZaftCo is their insane customer service, you guys treat us like friends. In fact, I got loads of friends who are affiliated with ZaftCo. You guys are open, easy to talk to, and really friendly to boot.You guys are not greedy, you always find ways to help out he community by doing your giveaways and stuff. Thank you for the hard work guys. Much Love!<3

Q1. dusknoir (sinister hand)/ pumkaboo deck, not able to win 100% but I have a win rate of over 90%

Q2. I suggest that people try to compare the price of the two existing trading corp. to see which gives a lower price. and dont buy cards when new versions are up to come

Q1: my fav meta deck is lugia ex with deoxys ex and cofagrigus six ft under. it can really catch people of guard thinking they will survive my attack and then BAM cofagrigus deals with the tiny bit of HP remaining giving me 3 prizes. The speed of the deck can be amazing often I only take 2 turns to gett all 6 prizes and leave my opponent in the dust wondering what just happend.

lugia is the pokemon i love most in that deck. its only weak vs anti ex decks and even then you have a good chance of winning.

Q2: One of the best things about your trading comp is that you stimulate the buying at you thread, with buyer rewards systems and giveaways like these... it's a good way to make yourselves more popular :).

One thing i would like to seem improved is the thread layout.

It might be a bit late but perhaps you can either split all the times up in differnt posts or something or make "new section" indication a bit biggerl.

or make a sort of legenda with a list of the different sections of your thread so that people can seach them more easily.

Q1: Yveltal/Garbodor for sure, has the brute force to take down the little decks, and with garbodor up it can counter most plasma decks and other decks that use a lot of abilities. Using the right tech makes it a really hard to beat deck:)

Q2: best point is definitly the speed, I post a request and within a couple of hours (depending on the time of day, sometimes it's just a matter of minutes) I have the trade offer in game! Improvement, yeah kind of tricky, I'd like to be able to trade in rare cards for certain cards, but that doesn't really fit into what you guys are doing. Other improvement I'd like to see is bulk discounts on the not too rare cards (so not a bunch of fa suporters, but a bunch of rare cards for instance).

Hello :D I would like to join too. Thanks to P1nkAvenger & MikeZenn.

1) My favorite deck is Xerneas Fairy Deck. It has Xerneas, Aromatisse & Slurpuff. I just started using it since I finally got the cards recently but it has already become my favorite one since it can gather energy quite quickly and has almost free retreat cost. Besides that, energies can be moved around and it has resistance to abnormal statuses.

2) I like ZaftCo. because of its main idea to promote fair prizes in Pokemon TCGO. That is the main reason why I joined so that I can obtain and trade cards at a fair and inexpensive price. This helps players to obtain cards easier. ZaftCo. is considered to have one of the most complete price list of cards in the forums which help players to figure out the correct price for cards that the players are looking for. I would suggest that ZaftCo. should try to expand and complete the list of cards if possible and also update frequently. The giveaways that you did before and those which take players' purchases into account, the one that gives extra/free cards or packs for players who made purchases is also a nice method to increase the amount of loyal customers. Frankly, I think this giveaway is a nice method of promotion and has already drawn many players' attention and this also gives them a nice impression.

Hey guys nice to see your trying to improve the community as well as offer good card values :),

Q1: Well you may not see it much but i like to believe blastoise/keldo is still in the meta=P, its definitely my favourite deck to run as it really cant be beaten with good set-up, its just a bit face-palm when all 3 of your blastoise get prized =P.

Q2: I like zaft for its prices, but also for its leadership, I've had an experience of being "ripped off" on this game when I first started. I couldn't check prices of cards as the forums were bugged for me, p1nk spotted me in the public chat and took it upon himself to help me sort out forums and educate me on the current market =). I'd like to see zaft set-up some competitive events like large tourneys on a specific day or something, there doesn't need to be pack prizes or anything, maybe set-up a bragging rights post on the zaft front page for the winner ;). To summarise keep doing what your doing guys!

Q1: Blastoise Keldeo because it's got such an slow early game ut ones powerd up with some energies and superior on our hand is mostly destroying every ex pokemon in one hit andouther reason why i love to play this deck is that i love water types and played the deck (an other version of it) in the Pokemon TCG for gba

Q2: I would say you should more update your prises since i looked for TB that worth now 46 packs was in your list much lower

but that's the only thing you should improve ^.^

Question 1:

What is your favorite meta deck to use, state the main cards and why you love to use it!

Hydreigon and sylveon their combo is super powerful

Question 2:

State one positive thing about ZaftCo and one suggestion for improvement. being nice with giveaway's is always +1 with the community and your picks and prizes are always nice, try some coins or something different]

Archived