Opening Packs

SlamGouveia

I think there should be a way to distinguish a locked booster from a non-locked booster from the same expansion. This way, there's no way of opening a non-locked we were saving for trade, by trying our luck to open the locked one.

Since im creating this post, I feel responsible for presenting a suggestion. Maybe putting them separated, like they were different expansion boosters would work. Or make the little square with the number of locked and non-locked boosters we have glow when we're selecting the same kind of boosters. Thanks

i believe they already thought of that mate :) the non tradable boosters will always be opened first :)

but if you dont feel safe doing that you can always just put your tradable pack on a public trade (that no one will accept)

and then open the non tradable one :) since you cant open the packs offerd in a trade anyways ;)

Hi SlamGouveia,

RoyalDuke is correct here. However, I'll be sure to add your suggestions for the Dev team to review as it may make distinguishing between these types of packs easier.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived