Still didn't receive the newsletter with Garchomp-EX code

IvanAipom93

Hi everyone,

I've seen there's a promotional code for a Garchomp-EX card in this month's newsletter. The problem is, I still didn't receive it. My brother and some friends have already received the newsletter with the code several days ago, but still nothing arrives to me. I always receive the newsletter, regularly every month, and this is the only time it didn't arrive; I've also already checked the email settings in my Pokémon website account and everything is okay with that.

The last newsletter I've got is from 5th of June, 2014.

Is that a delay or there's an error with my email account? I'm sure I've never clicked any button that stops the email or newsletters from the Pokémon website. Thanks in advance for helping me.

Hi IvanAipom93,

The newsletters were being sent out in batches over the course of a few days. You may still have one on the way. Please be sure to log into your Pokemon Trainer Club account to ensure that your email address is current and that you have checked the box to receive marketing emails.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Still nothing... is there something I can do in order to receive it? I always receive all the Pokémon newsletters, but this looks like isn't on my way...

Archived