33 packs, what should i do?

blizzarddd

so i have 33 packs and want to make a new deck. i already have an yveltal/darkrai/raichu deck, and am looking into some of the other decks like plasma and virgen. I also like the decks involving the fairy pokemon and big basics.

what do you guys think i should do?

well with 33 packs unless you have 3 genesect and 1 virizion completing the deck seems not possible on the first go plasma is pretty cheap way to go and 33 packs should build it nicely or fairy is inexpensive

Since u already have a almost top tier deck.i would suggest u to make a creative deck using 33pack.it will be cheaper and fun.too many same deck will make this game boring..I encounter some deck tat totally cover all top deck weakness. .having a creative deck might makes thing btr =)

:P I'm enjoying the Meowstic/Gourgiest deck and it's pretty darn cheap. Weavile or Flareon choices can be fun too.

Fairy-wise, Plasmatisse decks can be pretty expensive due to Virizion (if you use it) and x2 Genesects.

It's not as played as Yveltal/Garb or Raichu but it's definitely almost twice the cost.

I've had a lot of fun with pure Plasma, Lugia can take an added prize on KOs, and with Deoxys and muscle bands some games can be over with only 2 attacks. This type of deck is real reliant on megaphone/tool scrapper and sigilyph/suicune, even pyroar now can be a pain (everything but Gene ya can get for less than 3 packs ea, promo of course for the EXs)

I reckon just check what's out there though and end up making a decision based on how much fun ya can see yourself having with it, cos that's what this game is all about really. Ya might even think up your own new untouched masterpiece that no-one knows how to handle

yeah the weavile deck does seem pretty fun, but i kinda want to build a deck that doesnt rely on abilities due to the huge amount of garbodors you see these days

Weavile survives very well vs Garbodors if you plan for it. You just need 3-4 megaphones and need to keep at least a sableye to get megaphones back. You can afford to sacrifice a prize card to make Garbodor irrelevant by sacrificing the sableye.

I wouldn't recommend building a Virgen deck. Virgen is one of the most expensive decks to make out there since it costs so much just to get a regular version of the Ex cards involved.

33 packs should be enough to make a Pyroar/CB Charizard deck. The energy requirements may be a tad painful, but between Double Colorless Energy, Blacksmith, and maybe Victini-Ex, you should have enough energy acceleration to keep pace with most stuff.

Think the skeleton of the deck is...

Weavile (PLF) x4

Exeggcute (PLF) x4

Dark Patch x4

Level Ball x4

Ultra Ball x4 (Master Ball when you get 2+ exeggcutes in the discard, optional to thin out deck if needed)

Some preference stuff

Sableye (get back your resources, mostly Dark Patch to power up next Weavile)

Lopunny (Juniper resistant, good for storing ammo for Weavile and starting/promoting, since it becomes an instant switch)

Jirachi EX (consistency)

Pal Pad (recycle supporters, deck moves fast so thus consistency)

Scoop Up Cyclone (for reusing Jirachi, getting out of exeggcute starts maybe, could dowsing if you wanted or comp search)

Startling Megaphone (for Garbodor)

Super Rod (recycle Weavile lines, some might be prized and you may not be able to get to them in time)

Professor's Letter

And then your standard supporters, if you're going aggressive, don't rely too heavy on N.

Energy count prolly based on how you playtest, somewhere around 7~9.

Sacred Ash is superior to Super Rod in a weavile deck. Since you can use propagation to get the exes out of the discard pile - you can shuffle in more pokemon that way - allowing you to more freely discard if you have prized exes

Archived