2 vs 2 TCG

signofzeta

Have any of you made some unofficial rules on how to play Pokemon TCG 2 vs 2? Such as shared prize card pool, or shared bench, or my pokemon could either attack opponent 1's pkemon, or opponent 2's pokemon?

I think if the video games has 2 vs 2, then I think that the TCG should have it as well.

Have any of you made some unofficial rules on how to play Pokemon TCG 2 vs 2? Such as shared prize card pool, or shared bench, or my pokemon could either attack opponent 1's pkemon, or opponent 2's pokemon?

I think if the video games has 2 vs 2, then I think that the TCG should have it as well.

The cards of Pokemon were not prepared for that style of combat. Attacks, effects and many other things are set to 1x1 mode. To be implemented 2x2 mode all the rules of the game would have to be redesigned. :)

-

Google Translator Rules...

Every generation 3 card was designed to be used as 2 on 2, acording to Nintendo. and a few of the generation 4 pokemon do state to "choose one of your oponents defending pokemon"

i thought that might help. and in case you where wondering how to play 2 on 2. you play with 2 active pokemon and up to 4 pokemon on the bench, you play the game as normal but you may only attack with one of your active pokemon per turn. you then choose one of your oponents active pokemon to attack, and deal the damage to that pokemon.

these where the rules in the old theme decks.

At my league we play 2 people vs 2 people. Each of us has 4 prize cards and your partner can not win unless you and your partner draw all of your prize card. If you knock out a pokemon when you have no prize cards you can have your partner draw a prize. We even played 3 vs. 3.

That sounds a little to much like yugiuh..... (I dont know how tis spelled!) But it maby would work and be fun ....Its just a problem with the price cards....Who takes one if an opponents pokemon is knocked out? Both players?.....or?

We have it so only one player draw a prize per ko'ed pokemon. Also I ment to say 3 prize cards per player and not 4.

Archived