Is this the most annoying deck when it works?

Anyagezane

One of the most annoying decks. Do you guys agree?:)

Pokemon(12):

1x Darkrai EX

3x Inkay(Upside Down Evolution)

2x Malamar(Mental Trash)

4x Sableye(Junk Hunt)

1x Victini(Victory Star)

1x Jirachi EX

Trainer(42):

3x Bicyle

3x Crushing Hammer

2x Dark Patch

1x Dowsing Machine

1x Enhanced Hammer

1x Escape Rope

3x Hypnotoxic Laser

1x Level Ball

1x Proffesor's Letter

3x Red Card

1x Startling Megaphone

3x Trick Shovel

3x Ultra Ball

4x Ghetsis

1x Lysandre

1x N

4x Professor Juniper

2x Skyla

1x Team Flare Grunt

2x Virbank City Gym

Energy(6):

6x Darkness Energy

Thanks to Pooka for this deck list!:)

Guest ArtichokeCat

This deck pretty much dies to Trevanant though. Umm...take out the extra Inkay for a backup Yveltal EX?

only issue being the "when it works" part

yeah but when the "when it works" part comes into play you know immediately it is GG!XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems annoying, but I agree, take out an Inkay and put in a Yveltal EX, other than that, Hammer hunt and disrupt away.

I don't understand why you play fliptini in this deck because malamars attack lets your opponent flip the coin, so victini is pretty much useless lol (unless youre planning on using confuse ray lol)

apparently there is an official ruling regarding victini and malamar. There was supposedly a mistranslation on victini's ability from the japanese version. Apparently the correct translation indicates that any of your attacks that require coin flips can be reflipped, so malamar's mental trash can be reflipped

apparently there is an official ruling regarding victini and malamar. There was supposedly a mistranslation on victini's ability from the japanese version. Apparently the correct translation indicates that any of your attacks that require coin flips can be reflipped, so malamar's mental trash can be reflipped

Yes apparently this is true, but for some reason in PTCGO it won't let you, I have already raised this as a bug, and they said they are working on this exception. I have asked professors as well as judges about this!:)

Yes apparently this is true, but for some reason in PTCGO it won't let you, I have already raised this as a bug, and they said they are working on this exception. I have asked professors as well as judges about this!:)

I'm not sure but I believe at the very beginning when XY cards just released on the game , the mental trash and victini worked correctly, and then i think someone raised it as a bug and they fixed it, and then later on the ruling came and now we have to go back

Archived