A few things I would love to see implemented.

Lacerator

I want to say that I love this game. Being able to play Pokémon at any time of the day or night has been fantastic for me as a player.

I do have a few suggestions that I'd like to make though.

1. Make certain abilities smoother to use.

Sinister Hands is a prime example of an ability that takes far to long to play with or against. The simple option to specify an amount of damage to move in one hit would speed this up.

2. Have Victory or Defeat trigger when the 6th prize is taken automatically.

This is mostly due to players being bad-sports. Occasionally, I'll play a game and take my 6th prize and my opponent will not promote a new Pokémon the active position. This means that the time continues to count down. The opponent will then simply idle the game, hitting the resume button when it comes up, in an attempt to grief the victor. In my experience, this behavior is rare, but when it does happen it can be really painful to sit through, especially if you have won the game in a short amount of time.

3. A visual ranking system.

I understand that there is some sort of ranking system on PTCGO, but aside from Advantage, I'd have no idea where I stand in regards to the rest of the player base. Having an in-game rankings ladder would be an interesting addition.

I did have more thoughts, but right now, these were the first ones off the top of my head.

Cheers :)

Hi Lacerator!

Your second suggestion is already in the works, so stay tuned for updates! :) I'll send everything else up for review and leave your thread open in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived