Help :(

arc7093

Hi guys, I would like to know if any of u know the price of 5cards plasma freeze pack? Logically its like 2 is = 1 ordinary pf pack. However, i remember louis did offer higher for them due to rarity. Can someone pls tell me what is their market value currently?

Firstly, my personal opinion on Louis is very positive. Sometimes people brag about how they start off with 1 code and trade their way up to a collection of 600 pack value - if you think about it, this is not something you should be bragging about. Louis is certainly NOT one of these traders.

He has an enormous collection because primarily he puts thousands of codes into the game. He also also opens a large majority of these packs. If you think about it, if all you do is trade packs and never open them, there would be no cards! That said, I have great respect for Louis and how he has helped the community.

I recall when Louis was offering 10-20 packs for one 5 card pack. He simply did that because he wanted those packs fast for his collection. I dont think there are any other traders willing to pay that price, and I assure you he probably has enough of those 5 card packs right now.

In my opinion a 5 card pack, due to rarity is worth just as much as a normal pack at the most maybe 2-3. There is just no practicality behind 5 card packs. Hope that helps.

I happen to have 2..donno where I got it..and p1nk, thx for ur point at least it is not 2 5cards is equivalent to 1 pf.. but I don understand bout bragging part..how does this relate to my post?pls explain =)

in most situations its more like "hey i have a 5 card pack will you accept it as a full 10 card pack value"

Or sometimes some1 is looking for that pack and is willing to pay a little extra. Generally, few people are specifically looking for it.

I think you can get them if you live in Brazil ... but im not 100% sure.

Oh..I don even expext that but I juz don want to lose it like 2 5card for 1 pf ..don get me wrong..thankyou =)

Archived