A few errors i experienced in the past week

pokewat

The coin animation disappeared once. The sound and the notifier were present though. It worked fine before and after though. Also, the client crashed with a Microsoft C++ redistributable error, please contact the support team error. But even after that, neither the clien or the error window would close or run properly and i had to shut down my laptop.

Hi pokewat,

Regarding your coin flip report, you may be experiencing some performance issues. If you continue to experience this, it may help to open up your options panel (the two gears symbol) and change your performance settings to "Fastest" (under the Video tab).

Regarding your crashing issue, again if you continue to experience this, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team for individual assistance. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible to your ticket, including any crash reports or error codes you receive and a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag).

Thanks for your patience and your reports!

Archived