Cant see cards...etc

CACB

I already uninstall and re-install the game several times and run the Refresher and still my game wont show the cards image and the words display are all wrong and confusing... what can i do to resolve this?

Hi CACB,

When you see a Red X in place of a card’s graphics, this typically means that the card has not yet loaded its graphic. Sometimes waiting a few moments can give the cards enough time to load. Alternatively, you can switch the collection view to tiled and then back to your preferred view; this will often force the card(s) to load fully.

Some other things that may help include improving your game performance by following the tips below:

Improve Game Performance

• Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
  • Try lowering your desktop resolution to 1024x768.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes, lower your game resolution to 1024x768.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.
  • Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).

Archived