Help regarding the tournament section

pokeblob

Dear All

i have been playing since the origional beta, and have kept my game up-to-date, but i have never had any tournaments show up in the tournament section.

i have plenty of tournament tokens available but have noticed other people i know have been playing in tournaments so is there any reason why my login wont show any??

many thanks

Pokeblob

Hi pokeblob,

Tournaments testing periods are scheduled regularly and announced on the forums before the time of the testing period. We encourage you to keep checking back (particularly in forum announcements) for future Tournaments testing times.

Thanks for your patience! :)

• 3 months later...

Hello, In the tournaments section, it says that we can play tournaments any time. But when I go into tournaments, there's no listing of any tournaments to join. Is it still in testing phase? I have not seen any testing lately, when are they usually held?

Hi jam78poke,

In order to maintain organization and prevent confusion within the forums, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. You can read more about this rule and the others by clicking the Forum Rules link at the bottom of this page.

You can read the latest developments related to Tournaments in the September 2014 Community Update, located in the Announcement subforum.

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for your understanding! :)

Archived