Meloetta's Echoed Voice bug

Milennin

I used Meloetta's Echoed Voice for 50 damage (does 50 first time, then +50 next turn).

Opponent evolved his Vulpix into Ninetales and used its ability to switch out my Meloetta.

I switch Meloetta right back into active during my turn, yet its Echoed Voice damage was reset to do 50, but the green notification thing of Meloetta's boosted Echoed Voice was still on the card.

the boost may have represented something else. but its a known rule that if pokemon have at any point returned to the bench, they lose all special effects, good or bad

the boost may have represented something else. but its a known rule that if pokemon have at any point returned to the bench, they lose all special effects, good or bad

Ah wait, yeah. It had a Muscle Band attached, totally forgot about that. Then this thread can be closed. :D

Hi Milennin,

Glad you were able to resolve this! This thread has been closed as requested. Please feel free to create another or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any more issues.

Thanks for playing!

Archived