SR Ultra Ball for trade

Rolfeddyboy

Got an extra sr ultra ball that I would like to trade. I am mostly looking for cards that I need totaling to around 60-65 packs. My main wants are Virizion ex full art, genesect ex full art, skyla full art, N full art and mewtwo ex full art. I am looking for at least three of those and other good cards adding up to a fair value in a trade :)

yes but I would lower the price a tiny bit if you offered at least three of my wants. if you want to do all packs, i can do 69 flashfire, or plasma freeze.

sounds good but can you add packs to even up the value of the sr ball? or more good cards?

how many packs are we talking about? or what "good cards":p

Why has the value of SRs gone up so much? I have several SR Ultra Balls, but I picked them up for 10 packs each a few months ago.

A few month ago, we didnt have tournament mode where they give out tradable packs for free XD... it just a bad case of inflation currently where packs values just happen to... plummets.

And of course with free packs, people just happen to choose.. SR ultra and N FA over ... others card to invest in.. hence.. the ridiculous price that you re seeing now :)

Its more of a bubble waiting to burst. People have quite a bit of confidence in them - but once the hoarders (and yes there are some SR ultra hoarders out there) start to dump and move onto the next item to merch, sr ultra balls will drop significantly

i dont know why anyone is willing to pay 50+ packs for a gold border lol.

if people are willing to pay so much then of course everybody is asking 50 + packs for it.

its a huge difference between cards like virizion ex and sr s. if you want to built a vir/gen deck you have to get virizion ex. but if you need an ultra ball in your deck, just take the normal one....

Archived