A few things I have noticed

Droidette

Overall this is shaping up to be an awesome experience, but I've noticed a few things that could be improved:

-In the Shop: theme deck packs should list the same things as the back of a physical "real world" one does (which cards are included and in what quantity)

-Friends: A search function which lets you search for the usernames of people you know

-In game: Something which gives you a confirmation message before you "waste" special actions from trainer cards. There have been a couple of times where I've played a trainer card which lets me select another card from my deck (such as a pokeball letting me look for a pokemon in my deck), and I select one, then click "done", but it turns out I clicked my selection too early and it didn't register, so clicking "Done" just ends the action and closes the selection window without me getting anything from it.

-Sealed format: I would like to eventually see a sealed format tournament, or even a special play area where you don't necessarily get to keep all your cards.

some people say there are too many confirmation prompts, and some don't, we're never going to be perfectly satisfied it seems.

Archived