Am I the only one with this problem?

TheBoss99a

Ok, so I created a thread on a topic similar to this before, but so far, only I seem to have the same issue. Every Time I battle (absolutely NO exaggeration!) The screen freezes every time I make a move,which seems 'too advanced' for the game to comprehend, whether it's using an ability, playing a supporter, or even ending my turn. All action stops, and I wait for 20 seconds. Then, suddenly,the screen reverts back to the log in page with "The Connection with the server has been lost." WHY?! My computer is less than a year old, perfectly new. My wifi is also very new and very reliable. Most of the time, no other users are on wifi in my home. I've Tried resetting the connection, shutting my computer off, uninstalling the game, NOTHING works! I would like to know...any other users have/had this problem? what did you/can I do to combat it? Or am i just doomed to the same thing when i battle? This has happened ever since the XY update.

this is very likely to be due to either you or your opponent having a weak connection. happens quite often to me on days when internet is no good

this is very likely to be due to either you or your opponent having a weak connection. happens quite often to me on days when internet is no good

not sure what a "new wifi"is suppose to mean but a new internet connection/modem/router/cable/computer does not affect the quality of your internet connection in most cases, the bad connection is normally just the crappy ISP providing crappy internet.

what I meant was that even my Router is brand-new and works very well. but i guess that argument's invalid

Hello TheBoss99a,

As other players have said, this sounds like a problem with your internet connection. There's a chance that it could help to open your Options panel (the two gears symbol), disable the various game animations, and set your performance settings to "Fastest". If this doesn't help, the best course of action would be to submit a ticket to the support team for individual investigation. To do so, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible to your inquiry.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived