Crash on OSx

yogsky

I'm running latest OSx, I have played for a couple of months now everything was fine (Except for not being able to talk to friends, chat with anybody or play vs friends although I think this is known and is tolerable since this is still beta though all of these do function on my pc)

My crash started like this :

1. Launching the game, app was blank (just a grey colour inside the app window), The activity indicator keeps spinning with nothing occurring.

2. I force quit it in order to launch it again, it closes as I wanted.

3. When I try to relaunch it, I get this general OSx error ("Click reopen to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically").

4. When I click the reopen button I get the App's own error in an alert view saying ("The last time you opened Pokemon Trading Card Game Online, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again ?") yet when I click on reopen, I get the error I got on my 3rd step and it keeps on looping with these 2 error messages one after the other.

I have tried to uninstall,clear cache,install a couple of times. Yet nothing, I still loop through those 2 error messages.

If you want I can provide the error log incase it helps :D

Recently Ive been having a lot of trouble with the OSX version. I haven't been able to play for months cause it won't open properly.

Hi Yogsky,

A common launch issue is experienced by a variety of game clients installed on Macs with OSX versions that have the 'Reopen windows when logging back in' toggle. This issue roots from saved application states that are corrupted and are accessed every time the game client is launched thereafter.

The development team is currently working on a permanent solution for this issue, however they have a temporary workaround that should get the Pokémon TCG Online back into a useable state. Please follow the instructions below if you are experiencing this issue:

1. Open Finder window

2. Press Cmd+Shift+G (Alternatively, Go menu> Go to Folder)

3. Type '~/Library'

4. Open Saved Application State folder

5. Delete unity.The Pokemon Company International.Refresher.savedState folder

If the Pokémon TCG Online game client continues to crash upon launch after attempting this temporary solution, please submit a ticket via the support portal including details regarding what solutions you have tried and your system screenshot information. Again, this temporary solution is for Macs with OSX versions that have the 'Reopen windows when logging back in' toggle.

In order to avoid this issue in the future, it is recommended that the 'Reopen windows when logging back in' toggle is NOT applied after the player has force quit the game client.

Archived