Ditto (Boundaries Crossed 108/149) Bug.

MomiMomiMomiji

Pokemon that Ditto transformed into are no longer considered Basic Pokemon even if they are.

This caused my Eviolite and Prism Energy to not work on my Rayquaza.

Picture (even though you guys don't like outside links)

[***************************************]

Well, since I can't show you anything, you'll just have to solve it on your own.

Is there any reason this is ignored? I could easily run Dittos and use its ability to make EXs bypass Pyroar or anything else that might benefit being them being considered an "Evolved" Pokemon rather than a Basic.

Hi MomiMomiMomiji,

We were unable to replicate this report with Ditto and Rayquaza. It would be incredibly helpful if you could submit a support ticket with your screenshot attached, as well as any other information you have. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience and your report!

I also have this problem it does not happen EVERY single time but it is a serious problem for players like us who wish to run Ditto in our decks. My specific problem lies with play Ditto, attach an energy *Rainbow energy for sure but possible basic i cant remember off hand if i had that happen as well*, with an energy attached transform the Ditto into something *specific problems ive had off-hand are with Landorus-EX. After transformation it is it able to declare any attacks using the attached energy you have to attach a new one to make an attack. A couple times when said Landorus-EX+Ditto are knocked out they go to the discard with Lando on top, ditto off to the left of it and the energy as if they were all one thing. Please address this soon as it is a huge hamper to my testing of my main deck. Please and thank you for your concern.

P.S. Momimomimomiji Using Ditto's Transform ability DOES NOT count the EX as an evolved Pokemon, if you read it correctly Ditto BECOMES that Pokemon as if it were played from the start. It DOES NOT bypass Pyroar

Scizor, I know well that how Ditto works and your "PS" is not needed. That doesn't explain why both my Prism Energy and Eviolite, two things that stop working when the Pokemon in question is evolved, had stopped working on my Rayquaza (not Rayquaza-EX).

The only explanation is that it was being treated as an Evolved Pokemon and not a Basic Pokemon, which then would bypass Pyroar. This is the entire point of this topic is that Ditto is currently bugged.

Scizor, I know well that how Ditto works and your "PS" is not needed. That doesn't explain why both my Prism Energy and Eviolite, two things that stop working when the Pokemon in question is evolved, had stopped working on my Rayquaza (not Rayquaza-EX).

The only explanation is that it was being treated as an Evolved Pokemon and not a Basic Pokemon, which then would bypass Pyroar. This is the entire point of this topic is that Ditto is currently bugged.

Please read before posting ^-^ The P.S is to inform you that you are 100% incorrect and the entire post is my own experience with the same bug so that the admins may have more info to fix it. No the only explanation is NOT that its being counted as being evolved. If you looked at my post as well with them hitting the discard pile as one unit the explanation seems more so that while Transforming Ditto and all cards attached are becoming part of the Rayquaza/Landorus. Do some hard thinking before you reply :)

Hi MomiMomiMomiji,

We were unable to replicate this report with Ditto and Rayquaza. It would be incredibly helpful if you could submit a support ticket with your screenshot attached, as well as any other information you have. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience and your report!

I dont know how often you check back on these reports but i have also included a detailed description of my experience with this bug and what i think the problem may be. Please reply soon with some good news as its hard to deal with losing matches because all of a sudden your deck doesnt work properly :c

Please read before posting ^-^ The P.S is to inform you that you are 100% incorrect and the entire post is my own experience with the same bug so that the admins may have more info to fix it. No the only explanation is NOT that its being counted as being evolved. If you looked at my post as well with them hitting the discard pile as one unit the explanation seems more so that while Transforming Ditto and all cards attached are becoming part of the Rayquaza/Landorus. Do some hard thinking before you reply :)

No, your original post has a lot of mistakes in it that are not easy to understand what point you're trying to get across. Instead of me having to think and decipher your puzzle of a post, try speaking clearly.

its a bit unusual why the admins were unable to replicate this. I guess best way to get to the bottom now is you trying to replicate the issue again giving as much detail of the situation as possible. I personally think that if other people are unable to replicate this, it is likely to have been a mistake on your part

Hello trainers!

Please make sure all conversation remains constructive and polite. :)

After more testing, we were able to reproduce the report with Prism Energy but not with Eviolite. Nevertheless, this has been escalated to the Dev team for investigation. This thread will remain open for now, in case anyone can provide us with more information.

Thanks again for your reports!

You can try to do what Scizors was trying to say, or at least what I think he was trying to say:

Cards attached to Ditto before the Transformation occurs are no longer attached to the new Pokemon it transforms into.

Archived