Help!!! What are the value of cards? where can you find them?

zekingfx14

So i have recently started on pokemon tcg online, therefore i am new to the game.

I did not play any pokemon tcg before this but i am interested in trading.

All i am curious about is:

1. Where can i find the value of cards? sites etc.

2. what is the currency being used? (some people sell them in dollars but some people trade them for packs so..... which is it? I know that TF2 uses metals as their currency......)

3. what can i do for a start on budget? (like how should i start with around S$20 to build up my collection online?)

Thanks if you guys can help me answer these questions!

I am from singapore btw and i only play the online version, not the paper version.

ok, i'll answer them one by one

1. there are tons of trade threads on here that value the cards in terms of packs, such as the top cut trading company.

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

2. packs and money, see answer to number 1

3. [Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

but can you give me some exmaples for trade threads that gives the value?

and what pack codes do you suggest i buy?

Guest ArtichokeCat

He just said:

Top Cut Trading

Zaft Co.

both threads have pricing guides (well, you can actually order cards from them if you have packs) and can be located in this section of the forums if you look.

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

what packs do you guys suggest?

Hello trainers,

This is a reminder that posting links to or otherwise directing players to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted under any circumstances. This is in order to protect the safety of other players and to prevent unofficial information on the forums. You can read more about this rule and others by clicking the Forum Rules link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for your understanding!

Archived