Got ripped by [Content Removed]

NightSpear90

hello ,

ive searched online for the right help but couldn't find it.

i made an offer of 59 pokemon packs for 3 FA skyla to [Content removed - posting player information on the forums is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]. after the trade was accepted i happy clicked the message i received . but it was saying i only received only 1 skyla. so appirently i made the wrong offer, or there is just a bug in the systeme becasue i would never give 59 packs for FA skyla.

and [Content removed - posting player information on the forums is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar] knows, cuz he/she was telling me the price of 20 packs each. after i told it to him/her i got a couple dots back a respond and a quickly offline.

what am i suppose to do after this rip off????

help plz!?

Hi NightSpear90,

In order to prevent any unfair accusations from being made against any players, posting player information is not permitted on the forums. You can report a player in-game or by submitting a support ticket. You can do that by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". This is also a good avenue to take, as you could be experiencing some kind of trade error.

I'll be closing this thread now. Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Archived