Preload data error

DDDchu

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, ran it as admin, and when it goes to the refresher for client updates it says there was an error loading preload data and that I should restart the game, which I did many times.

Hi DDDChu,

For this issue, we recommend sending a ticket to the Support Team with as much detail as possible regarding what's happening and what you've tried to do. The team will be able to give you more detailed assistance.

Thanks for your report!

Well I did everything they said, deleted all the files manually, uninstalled, and reinstalled, download from a different browser, and same error.

Well I did everything they said, deleted all the files manually, uninstalled, and reinstalled, download from a different browser, and same error.

I am having same issue very annoying

This is a known issue and the development team is currently looking into it. Unfortunately, an official fix is not available at this time. Here are some general things that you can try to see if it resolves the issue.

• Make sure your computer has the minimum amount of RAM required to run TCGO.
  • If you can run TCGO while in Windows Safe Mode, this may point to a corrupt driver. Ensure that you update your graphics and audio drivers.
  • Try 'Run as Administrator' with Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.exe, right click on the file to select the option.
  • Shut down unnecessary 3rd party software.
  • Check your computer for viruses and malware
  • Defrag your hard drive.
  • Try running TCGO from the TCGO Refresher, which can be found in your Pokémon TCGO folder.
  • Try lowering your desktop resolution to 1024x768.

Might help to flush your DNS cache to get rid of outdated data that can cause connection problems. Here are instructions for Windows 7:

1. Hold down the Windows key and press R. (This will open the Run dialogue.)
  2. Type cmd and press Enter. (This will open a command prompt.)
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  8. Reboot the computer.

Please let us know how it goes!

Archived