Change "As often as you like" abilities to require only one use.

MomiMomiMomiji

Is there any mechanical reason as to why I must use Energy Trans or things like Dusknoir's Shadow Void simply to move 1 counter or 1 energy instead of being able to just use it once and continue to move energy/counters until I hit a "Done" button?

Its really time consuming and a ton of clicks to use these cards' abilities in a row.

Not really, anything can be programmed, so you can easily put checks in for that, chrono.

Step 1: Activate

Step 2: Pick Pokemon that has Damage Counters

Step 3: Check and Display valid Pokemon that Damage Counters can be moved to

Step 4: Repeat Steps 2-3 until done.

anything CAN be programmed, but it isn't programmed that way and that is the mechanical reason. As to why the team decided to go with this idea rather than yours, I don't know. I can only imagine that there is something down the line where implementing it this way would make a difference. But then again planning ahead doesn't really sound like the style for the devs here.

If you are trying to help, then trust me that it really isn't helping and isn't answering anything.

"but it isn't programmed that way is the mechanical reason" does not answer WHY it was programmed that way in the first place, nor whether or not the programming can be changed to do this instead of the way it is now. Also, by "mechanical reason", I meant by the rules of the Pokemon Trading Card Game, not buy any computing related reason.

It should only take a line or two of code in order to change it the way I described.

The entire point of the suggestion is to change how it programmed so that it does work this way, which is something the dev team is completely able of doing since they program each and every ability so it works.

guys this has been selected dosens of times they are not gonna make it that way, cuz it could interfere with other abilities that would trigger when using one of them or things like what chrono said...

im not aware of any abilities that do so in the game atm but that seems to be the reason all the time...

Archived