PokePlot Pokémon Fan Club

Hampsterboy

HEY guys its me hampster im back!!!!! :3. sorry its been a while my internets been a real pain and is really slow, is my plot still here or have i been kicked? :P

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AruneProject

• Litwickfan11

• Satic-Draco

• 123321isEpicnes

I'm celebrating Romney's losing by shopping for guns and food when the Obamapocalyspe comes and he becomes Surpreme Dictator of America.

• 2 weeks later...
You went and dug this thread up?I'm sorry man,this place is dead.Now the forums are barren,with few RP's and a glacier for text box's...

Don't be so pesamistic, maybe later on it might get better, or may be not, I don't know.

Hey guys can you BELIEVE they finally made a mac version? Problem is that alone is not enough to fix all data and content they wiped out. They tried to fix this beta but just ended up ruining it. I don't understand why they make it harder and harder for players to get on. Even if we start over and give it a shot, they will only make another update to wipe out all our new progress. I'll give the new beta a try but i highly doubt it'll keep my attention. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

I like it, though I stopped playing out of a combination of laziness and no wanting to deal with the whole HGSS cards thing, but I made a new deck recently, they're usually bad, so, thats another reason why I don't play.