• 123321isEpicnes

You don't have it yet? =O

Shuuun! Shuuuun!!! =P

My team is:

-Sasaki the Samurott

-Fido the Arcanine

-Rosebud the Roserade

-Arachne the Galvantula

-Clawdette the Weavile (Get it? Instead of "Claudette"? XP)

-Colossus the Golurk

Umm... That's two Steel types and two Fighting types. Plus you have an over-reliance on Special Attackers.

EDIT: Not to mention two Electric types. According the the Marriland Team Builder, four Pokémon are weak to Fire, and three are weak to Fighting.

Edited by NintenDuck

I know it's not competitive, but you're gonna have trouble in-game if you're not careful about typing. As for good Ice-type counters, I'd suggest a Fighting-type, seeing as a lot of them can learn Water-type moves, with some (like Lapras) being half Water themselves.

EDIT: @kdoll: That's a nice team, but I think you mostly won because you've got two legendaries and two Ubers on that team. You also probably had to trade, seeing as you can't get Kyurem or Rotom before beating the E4 for the first time, and Thundurus can't be obtained at all without trading or using Pokémon Dream Radar. Plus you've got two Dragon-types and two Ice-types.

Edited by NintenDuck

Or you could get a Conkeldurr. Some people are wondering if they've surpassed Machamp, competitively. =O

EDIT: I know what you mean about Ice-types, though. They're devastating to Dragons. I once OHKO'd a Garchomp with my Mamoswine during a Wi-Fi PBR match. =D

That's cool. I actually prefer Machamp to Conkeldurr, anyway. Not because of nostalgia goggles, but because the Timburr line's muscles look more messed-up veins, and their biceps are like those floatation devices that little kids wear on their arms than actual muscles. I just can't get over that. XD

EDIT: I'm watching "A Shipful of Shivers" while I'm on the forums right now, and Ash just said an oxymoron: "real live ghosts". =P

Edited by NintenDuck

I'm known as GreekAnalyzer on most other forums, so I might do "GreekAnalyzer on Competitive Battling" But I also want some other people for guest articles, so I'll probably just mark those Special Guest Article.

EDIT: G2G bye duck.