• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AruneProject

• Litwickfan11

• Satic-Draco

• 123321isEpicnes

spiritbomb102

You already there Spirit? I just beat the trainers on the Team Plasma boat near Driftveil.

already beat all gym leaders and tracking down team plasma in that cave.

GreekAnalyzer. And sure thing.

Speaking of Serebii, have we been bought by them? Everything changed and it looks like serbii >_>

Edited by popandbop
edit.

Stupid vBulletin posted it twice

Ugh,it posted this twice too.

Edited by kdoll154
because of stupid vbulletin!
edit.

Stupid vBulletin posted it twice

Yeah,derpy stupid vbullentin.Grrr!It also says"this forum requires you wait30 seconds between post uh derp.".That really what it says.(except for the 'uh derp" part.)

AruneProject

.-. It's rather odd though...I don't really like what you've done techs it's made things confusing and far less colorful.

It's so cold and steely it feels almost heartless like a metallic fridge door.

Man..the front page is a mess now. :/ Like not just a little mess but a big mess..that's going to take forever to fix.

Edited by AruneProject
AruneProject

Thanks I've been in the hospital for a while I got out last week and from there I've been resting and taking it easy. I'm alright though a lot better then I was.

.-. It's rather odd though...I don't really like what you've done techs it's made things confusing and far less colorful.

It's so cold and steely it feels almost heartless like a metallic fridge door.

Man..the front page is a mess now. :/ Like not just a little mess but a big mess..that's going to take forever to fix.

Amen to that. If I want vBulletin, I'll just go to my Serebii account.

Glad to see you're feeling better Rune.

AruneProject

Thanks Pop. Also if you don't find me on here guys and you want to talk to me most of you know my dA anyways. :3 Since the posting format has changed though I don't think I'm going to make anymore Fake-mon though not on here anyways. I'll be working back on my Drakein Knights so if any of you want to make a request or talk to me about that contact me via dA.

Edited by AruneProject
AruneProject

lol Who knows.

I've been drawing a lot on dA lately but sadly I don't have a whole lot of money so I can't buy any cards right now. : /

I did see however that the Japanese Pokemon Center store opened online again this time via Amazon so hopefully the English one will do the same thing.

Edited by AruneProject

I probably will never have a DA because I can't draw worth Grimer Sludge. Nor do I do good with graphic design either. I'm definitely a left-brained person.

Quilavaflare

Heya you guys! Long time, no see! I'm surprised this has survived the changes and what-not. But here it is!

What's been happening? Besides the strange forum update.

Heya you guys! Long time, no see! I'm surprised this has survived the changes and what-not. But here it is!

What's been happening? Besides the strange forum update.

I made a new roleplay.(Even though it not very good.)

Does anyone notice that keldeos voice in the new movie sounds like the new thomas from thomas and friends?