PokePlot Pokémon Fan Club

NintenDuck

This thread is technically dead if you ask me.

acually its kind lacking cus the person is never online but have no fear a awesome new fan club is appearing im making check it out on role play its awesome

Please don't disgrace the wonder that was PokéPlot by advertising your fan club at its expense. Thank you. wink_smile.png

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AruneProject

• Litwickfan11

• Satic-Draco

• 123321isEpicnes

barrowafcfootys

IS ANYONE HERE!!!

<u style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: FunctionProBook; font-size: 14px; vertical-align: bottom; background-color: rgb(200, 222, 228);"> [/u]ygo_banner_by_staticdraco-d54u6v4.png

static havnt seen u for a while whats up mate

do u remember me?

frank46433

Hey guys. Whats new

Look Arune said so herself and can't stress it enough, "Pokeplot has gotten bigger and is at the point where we don't need to have such high security for new members. We as pokeplot can decide whether or not someone joins the club."

Therefore, you guys are welcome to plot as long as you read the rules on the first page. If you can be well behaved in pokeplot then theres no reason not to let you in.

spiritbomb102

Hey guys. Whats new

Look Arune said so herself and can't stress it enough, "Pokeplot has gotten bigger and is at the point where we don't need to have such high security for new members. We as pokeplot can decide whether or not someone joins the club."

Therefore, you guys are welcome to plot as long as you read the rules on the first page. If you can be well behaved in pokeplot then theres no reason not to let you in.

turtwig5848, read this quote then read the rules on the first page then your in.

123321isEpicnes

Ah, nice to see this is still going great after several more months.. we're almost 1/4th of the posts in this forum, that's worth mentioning. :P

SilverLeaf2

oh my arceus its been a long time, the site looks compleatly different!!!

so what goes on?

what are the levels for?

EDIT: see, this is why i stoped coming on here, 2 hours and no replys!