PokePlot Pokémon Fan Club

AruneProject

leaderdragon.png What I think remember this is just what I think. In Pokemon Grey or whatever you want or the redux is going to be I think Zorua will be a normal ingame even in short you won't need anything to trigger it. Someone might give it to you in an egg or you might find it.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AruneProject

• Litwickfan11

• Satic-Draco

• 123321isEpicnes

elitetrainer468

95610____female_scrafty_by_mystafreya-d3br5x6.png

Better?

you work about as fast as i do

644.gif

but for some reason it looks like a girl scrafty

lucario_animated_sprite_by_phanthomking-d36splz.gif

Satic-Draco

95610____female_scrafty_by_mystafreya-d3br5x6.png

Better?

you work about as fast as i do

644.gif

but for some reason it looks like a girl scrafty

that was the point

it was for milkshakes

i went and found her a pic

644.gif

elitetrainer468

zoroicon.png

All i did was click on it and change th size

yeah, i know. i still don't know how to do that though still. But shouldn't it be a boy

AruneProject

leaderdragon.png Draco I'm going to teach you something. Next time you post a REALLY big image I want you to click the mouse over the image and a box will form around it much like what's in MS-PAINT. You want to grab the bottom right corner or whatever it is and for the most part resize the object.

Milkshakes I'll draw it custom. ; D

Satic-Draco

leaderdragon.png Draco I'm going to teach you something. Next time you post a REALLY big image I want you to click the mouse over the image and a box will form around it much like what's in MS-PAINT. You want to grab the bottom right corner or whatever it is and for the most part resize the object.

thanks

(sorry for the double post)

644.gif

elitetrainer468

thanks

(sorry for the double post)

644.gif

thank you for the big help. I had trouble on that too

shadowwarriors

zoroicon.png

Everyone having a good day. Rune you should do the wi fi givaway once mew gets back. wait no wait until both him and ludwig are back. Then everyone will be here! just a thought.

Milkshakes

Thanks Arune, but I don't want to trouble you or anything so I'll make my own. I just gotta scan & color it... :U

Satic-Draco

zoroicon.png

Everyone having a good day. Rune you should do the wi fi givaway once mew gets back. wait no wait until both him and ludwig are back. Then everyone will be here! just a thought.

hey shadow

did you see my beatles music thread

i post a band every day

elitetrainer468

zoroicon.png

I am having an awesome pokemon day. Today i beat the elite four in ruby with only lv 50s

shadowwarriors

zoroicon.png

I am having an awesome pokemon day. Today i beat the elite four in ruby with only lv 50s

NICE! Mine is okay. Trying to understand EV training

zoroicon.png

elitetrainer468

zoroicon.png

NICE! Mine is okay. Trying to understand EV training

zoroicon.png

yeah, i know. I still don't understand it