Sign in to follow this  
AruneProject

PokePlot Pokémon Fan Club

jgdl223

i ment p-lud sorry im typing too fast

shadowwarriors

yer i got the picture quite clear that u dont like me p-ludwig and im sorry for spamming up ur thread but chill. anyway the time has come for my crusial question when i get the deck builder soon. can i join u all? if thats how it works lol.

Well I don'thave deck builder yet sooo...confused_smile.png But your welcome to join us on thread activities if thats what ya mean. :)

sorry i wasent talking to you about this comment shadow worriors. ur cool . i was talking to that prince ludwig who is so full with himself.tounge_smile.png lol.

Oops! Im sorry! Thanks for the "cool" comment by the way! Anyways your welcome! Feel free to ask me any more questtions! Just not on this thread kay? :)

jgdl223

why not prince ludwig clearly stated on the thred i made a minuite ago that these r all free threds that anyone can go on. and wheres this so called thread lord u all talk about and r worried about????

Prince_Ludwig

There's a difference between "can" and "should", and you should learn how to use the Edit button. <.<;

shadowwarriors

why not prince ludwig clearly stated on the thred i made a minuite ago that these r all free threds that anyone can go on. and wheres this so called thread lord u all talk about and r worried about????

Thread lord? You mean AruneProject (a.k.a. Arune Runes Runies). She isn't a thread lord she just made this thread and it's common courtesy keep on the disscussion or not post at all while she's gone. (sorry if that last bit came across as harsh). If this were my thread I might be mad to have three new pages of stuff that was unrelated to the topic. So you can post on threads as long as they relate to the topic. Refer to the Code Of Conduct for more information.

123321isEpicnes

Also known as a "TC" and "OP".

PyreDynasty

yer i got the picture quite clear that u dont like me p-ludwig and im sorry for spamming up ur thread but chill. anyway the time has come for my crusial question when i get the deck builder soon. can i join u all? if thats how it works lol.

If you are truly sorry about spamming this thread you would stop doing it. The point they are trying to get across to you is you should go and make a new thread about these questions instead of posting them here, this is about the Pokeplot Fan Club, not about how you get into the TCGO. Yes anyone can post on any thread, but if you post off topic things that aren't part of the conversation then you are spamming. (Also when you post a million times in a row.)

Now about the club I want to join. I'm a water type, I usually go with the flow. But I also have the power to make the flow go where I want it to.

Mewisthebest

If you are truly sorry about spamming this thread you would stop doing it. The point they are trying to get across to you is you should go and make a new thread about these questions instead of posting them here, this is about the Pokeplot Fan Club, not about how you get into the TCGO. Yes anyone can post on any thread, but if you post off topic things that aren't part of the conversation then you are spamming. (Also when you post a million times in a row.)

Now about the club I want to join. I'm a water type, I usually go with the flow. But I also have the power to make the flow go where I want it to.

This *points at quoted post*

Though in the past 7-8 pages I've been like lolwut the whole time.......

EDIT: the hyperlink should work now.....

shadowwarriors

This *points at quoted post*

Though in the past 7-8 pages I've been like lolwut the whole time.......

It was fine for the most part he asked questions that slowly turned into minor spam so I told him how to make a thread and he did and he stoped. Problem evaded

Victory-Hunter

May I please join the club? I think I can be mature tounge_smile.png I'll have to try hard.

I'm either Water- or Electric-type... I'll have to decide because that's a "shockingly" dangerous pair...

Satic-Draco

May I please join the club? I think I can be mature tounge_smile.png I'll have to try hard.

I'm either Water- or Electric-type... I'll have to decide because that's a "shockingly" dangerous pair...

those to types r in my card deck

go pokeplot

Mewisthebest

I say VictoryHunter gets a free VIP pass into this club! I'm trying to get a good bronzong, any nature suggestions?

Milkshakes

Bronzong should have a relaxed, sassy or brave nature. 252hp/252def/4atk Relaxed/Brave if it has Heatproof, switch def EVs to SpDef and use a Sassy nature if it has levitate.

Mewisthebest

Arune has a tricky bronzong. It has heatproof in a world of levitation. (Then why can't car's fly in the pokeworld? O_O)

123321isEpicnes

Anyone know a good Iron Fist Infernape set?

AruneProject

Wait until the redux game when it can learn punches.

Also hello everyone.

Milkshakes

Is there really gonna be a 5th Gen Pokemon with useful move tutors? D:

zexy45

i know right its not to bad though:)

zexy45

jusin bieber=gay

AruneProject

Alright guys let's try to stay on topic.

123321isEpicnes

Flareon will never get FB.

Maybe, the tutors.

AruneProject

Sadly that's most likely true.

Pains

So many pages.. o3o I went from page 1 to 15 so fill me in if i missed anything important, but I would like to join and i choose dark?x3

123321isEpicnes

Bed...

AruneProject

o__o Well hello and no you have not missed much.

I need to watch you for a bit. > 3>