Sign in to follow this  
AruneProject

PokePlot Pokémon Fan Club

jgdl223

also does any one now how to post new conversations yet???? as u can c im a bit slow with the new stuff

cry_smile.png

Satic-Draco

where and what club r u guys talking about. so much on this webpage has changed. i went on this for about 2 weeks when the beta just began in april. so many thing have changed since then. can u make friends yet and when does the full version come out??? i am so confused ... help!

you need to get a card pack code to launch the full game

then you buy a booster pack in the online shop with the code you redeem

then you can make a deck

Mewisthebest

where and what club r u guys talking about. so much on this webpage has changed. i went on this for about 2 weeks when the beta just began in april. so many thing have changed since then. can u make friends yet and when does the full version come out??? i am so confused ... help!

you need to get a card pack code to launch the full game

then you buy a booster pack in the online shop with the code you redeem

then you can make a deck

MATURE RESPONSE! :D But jgdl223, Try to not spam. Stay on topic and such. But to make a new "conversation" (I think you mean thread) you click the "create new thread" button on the top right of the forums>general>general discussion page

Oh look! I'm the second member of this club! omg_smile.png Doez that make me the vice president? JK

jgdl223

well i recently got the the blue assult theme deck and typed the code in what else can i do after i done that.

MARACAN

how old do you have to be to join?

Mewisthebest

Look at page 1. You just need to be a "Serious" poke trainer.

Question 1: Without internet search, what are EVs?

@jgdl223: You can use that deck in trainer challenge. Sorry that's all you can do at the moment

MARACAN

well i recently got the the blue assult theme deck and typed the code in what else can i do after i done that.

Once you type in the code the deck becomes playable on the Trainer Challenge however not closed beta. You would need to buy a code from a local hobby shop to get one. But if there isn't a hobby shop near your in August the new BLW expansion Emergining Powers will be in major reatil stores with codes.

Evolutions?

Satic-Draco

i guess that this is one of the most popular threads

jgdl223

so if i did have 1 of these special codes u all have, where would i type it in and would that mean the whole game gets unlocked so you can face other people online

Satic-Draco

so if i did have 1 of these special codes u all have, where would i type it in and would that mean the whole game gets unlocked so you can face other people online

the redeem codes section of the online shop

that way you now have an editable deck that can be used in the online world

jgdl223

so would u recomend it

Prince_Ludwig

At least 13 or else you're not supposed to even be on this forum.

TPCi wants you to be buying Pokémon cards anyway so yeah we "recommend" gettin' Closed Beta access.

"also does any one now how to post new conversations yet???? as u can c im a bit slow with the new stuff"

The ability to make threads or change the subject of one certainly isn't new. -_-;

Also can you please type your words out, Mr. "jgdl223", or else... I'll cringe every time I see you.

jgdl223

k sorry lol. i mean ok im sorry haha

jgdl223

also where is the paste new thred button on this website

shadowwarriors

k sorry lol. i mean ok im sorry haha

As funny as this is I don't think Arune'll appreiciate if she comes back to 10 new pages of non PokePlot stuff confused_smile.pngWelcome back jgdl223!

Prince_Ludwig

also where is the paste new thred button on this website

...Paste... new... thread...?

...I don't like you. <_<;

jgdl223

finaly thank you shadow dude (p.s im not spelling your full name because it takes too long) also does any body mind me talking text talk or do i have to speak formal.

shadowwarriors

finaly thank you shadow dude (p.s im not spelling your full name because it takes too long) also does any body mind me talking text talk or do i have to speak formal.

Formal is uaually prfered however it's up to you. How you make a new topic is by...

1. Go to the top of this page

2. Click the thing that say General Disscusion it's right next to the button that says forum home

it's pretty easy from there. If you have more questions go to the FAQ section. Also please stay on topic. We are talking about the pokemon fan club. Alright! Good Luck!

SW

Prince_Ludwig

Pbbbt. It's not formal. It's normal.

...I like that that's a rhyme.

Even I dunno where Runeis plans to take this but she works most of the day every day... so...

jgdl223

yer i got the picture quite clear that u dont like me p-ludwig and im sorry for spamming up ur thread but chill. anyway the time has come for my crusial question when i get the deck builder soon. can i join u all? if thats how it works lol.

shadowwarriors

yer i got the picture quite clear that u dont like me p-ludwig and im sorry for spamming up ur thread but chill. anyway the time has come for my crusial question when i get the deck builder soon. can i join u all? if thats how it works lol.

Well I don'thave deck builder yet sooo...confused_smile.png But your welcome to join us on thread activities if thats what ya mean. :)

jgdl223

Well I don'thave deck builder yet sooo...confused_smile.png But your welcome to join us on thread activities if thats what ya mean. :)

sorry i wasent talking to you about this comment shadow worriors. ur cool . i was talking to that prince ludwig who is so full with himself.tounge_smile.png lol.

jgdl223

o yer thanks for the information about the thred i really apretiate it.

Prince_Ludwig

sorry i wasent talking to you about this comment shadow worriors. ur cool . i was talking to that prince ludwig who is so full with himself.tounge_smile.png lol.

Yeah, sounds about right.

jgdl223

sorry p-lid im glad u could join my thredregular_smile.png