PokePlot Pokémon Fan Club

123321isEpicnes

Hm? It's back?

1/4 of the posts in this forum.. crazy.

kdoll154
Hm? It's back?

1/4 of the posts in this forum.. crazy.

It's always been here.

The mods decide that the feels should be preserved and never close this thread.

SpiralBreeze

What's up everyone? Long time no see! Is everyone else as excited as I am about all the new Pokémon products becoming available lately? I sure am! It's almost like back in it's hey day, I even noticed Kmart has a Pikachu comforter for sale! It all makes me very happy. Has anyone ordered from the Pokémon Center yet? I'm giving it some time to see a better scope of products. I went to the Nintendo Store in NYC a few weeks ago and they are carrying many of the same items, so it was nice to see them in person. Yayness.

There is always a perfect excuse to get yet another Pikachu plushie!

kdoll154
What's up everyone? Long time no see! Is everyone else as excited as I am about all the new Pokémon products becoming available lately? I sure am! It's almost like back in it's hey day, I even noticed Kmart has a Pikachu comforter for sale! It all makes me very happy. Has anyone ordered from the Pokémon Center yet? I'm giving it some time to see a better scope of products. I went to the Nintendo Store in NYC a few weeks ago and they are carrying many of the same items, so it was nice to see them in person. Yayness.

There is always a perfect excuse to get yet another Pikachu plushie!

Hai :3

Turtwig5848

I would be.... If i had money to spend.

kdoll154
I would be.... If i had money to spend.

So true >_<

Wiggin

Wow. Is this still going?

CeladonMD

Hey everyone, let's get this thread going again!

Pika-GIF

[Content removed - sharing links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is prohibited - Mod_Jynthu]

Edited by Mod_Jynthu
Sharing links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is prohibited; posting in inactive thread

Mod_Jynthu

It seems that a very old thread has been found! Posting in threads that have been inactive more than 14 days is not allowed. I recommend checking out some newer posts, or starting a new discussion yourself. 

Thanks!