Change the holographic effect of cards to be more noticible

MomiMomiMomiji

I came back to playing this recently after being gone for some months and there were lots of changes, but this has been bothering me since I came back.

It is nearly impossible to see the holographic shine to the cards now. Reverse Holos are incredibly faint and regular holos barely show anything.

Between Normal and Reverse Holo cards, and with most regular Holo cards, I have to sit and stare closely at the card for a few seconds before I can notice that the card is holo or not, and it makes it really hard to tell when someone is asking for a holographic or reverse holo version and you can't even tell which it is.

The way it was long before was very noticable, and while it just seemed like some cloudy overlay, it at least could easily been seen that it was a Holo or Reverse Holo.

The holo effects on dark cards are fairly noticeable, but yeah, I have a really hard time noticing it on normal and electric type cards. Not sure what they looked like before the change, though.

I came back to PTCGO a few weeks ago and yes, the Foils and effects were better before, now they look normal 2 secs and shiny 0.3 secs... Kinda boring.

Liked it more before.

Archived