ZaftCo New 70 Pack GiveAway - Loyalty Program

P1nkAvenger

Please ask your questions here and not on the main trading thread as I am trying to clear up clutter there! Thanks for all your support!

Big Summer Blow Out Yoohooo! June 1st -July 31st

~ZaftCo. 70++ Pack Giveaway :)

This is a customer loyalty program, where each customer can earn raffle tickets for their purchases. 7 Winners will be chosen and I will be offering the following prizes:

1) 1 Lightning Col Energy + 1 Zoroark Promo or 20 packs

2) 1 Lightning Col Energy or 15 Packs

3) 1 Lightning Col Energy or 15 Packs

4) 1 Promo Zoroark or 5 Packs

5) 1 Promo Zoroark or 5 Packs

6) 1 Promo Zoroark or 5 Packs

7) 1 Promo Zoroark or 5 Packs

Please note, there is greater value for you to take the cards, but I will happily give the packs instead, if desired by the winner.

How this Giveaway works

For the most part every pack spent will earn 1 point on a pack for pack basis. However any card denoted by a * will only count as 1 point no matter what. Also any card on a promotional discount will not count at all. For every 5 points a trader accumulates he/she will earn a raffle ticket.

Here is an example how the point/raffle system will work:

If you buy:

x 2 Genesect ex = 16 packs → 2 points

x 1 Virizion EX = 9 packs → 1 point

x 1 Tropical Beach = 39 Packs → 1 point

x 4 Ultra Ball = 2 packs → 2 points

x 4 Greninja = 4 packs → 4 points

x 1 SR Meowth = 3 packs → 3 points

x 1 SR Archeops (33% Promotion) = 4 packs → 0 points

x 4 Yveltal Promo = 12 packs → 12 points

Therefore this trader will earn a total of 25 points and have 5 raffles in the draw.

How the winner will be selected:

I will randomly select the winners using an excel formula. The more raffles you have the higher your chances, but as long as you just have 1 raffle - there is always hope! This customer loyalty program that covers the period from June 1st - July 31st.

If we have miscalculated your points, please kindly let us know by stating the number of points you should have and referencing all your trades and their page number(s). If you do not want to take part of this program please let us know, and your name will be removed.

Score Card:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 339]

TRADER

RAFFLE

149DRAGONITE

APOPHYS_MD

ARTICHOKECAT

BARALDI303

BIRDMUSTFEED

CHAOSGOW

CHARIZARD1486

COKEANDASPIRIN

CRAZYBOBBLES

DRA0203

GORGAZAMOTH

GRIZZLYCH

JINIX6

LUGIATINA

MMXXIII

MUNRAA

SONITHCOB

THEFINALCUT813

THEGERB

TODDZILLA11

TOTALRESHIRAMGG

X76O_PHANTOM

XABALANQUE

XGAMBL3X777

[/TABLE]

Hi P1nk, glad to see the giveaway go from theory to practice. Anyway, i do have a few questions, just to touch up a few questions I've gotten

- Will points be awarded based on what the person pays or the actual price of merchandise purchased? In other words, if a person makes an order that would total 125 packs, but get a 15 pack discount and actually pay 110, do they get 110 points or 125?

- Will points be awarded only if the trade is made with you? Or can people buy from other Zaft members and still get credit?

With your permission, id also like to add another giveaway to yours, which i will sponsor. Any person who reaches 250 points, regardless of how many people that is, will win 3 free packs. Just a little more encouragement to trade!

Guest ArtichokeCat

Wow, I'm actually entered! I really need another tournament to come for my time zone so i can get more packs! xD

Hi P1nk, glad to see the giveaway go from theory to practice. Anyway, i do have a few questions, just to touch up a few questions I've gotten

- Will points be awarded based on what the person pays or the actual price of merchandise purchased? In other words, if a person makes an order that would total 125 packs, but get a 15 pack discount and actually pay 110, do they get 110 points or 125?

- Will points be awarded only if the trade is made with you? Or can people buy from other Zaft members and still get credit?

With your permission, id also like to add another giveaway to yours, which i will sponsor. Any person who reaches 250 points, regardless of how many people that is, will win 3 free packs. Just a little more encouragement to trade!

Hey there Nakuza! I believe no points are awarded on discounted cards. For each card sold marked with "*", 1 point is awarded regardless of the number of packs paid. And for all other cards, each pack makes up for 1 point. I'm not sure about the second point but I've been adding the points for whatever trades I send.

How often is the list updated? Just curious because I have conducted trades since and the points haven't been added. No rush or anything I am just trying to keep track of my position :D

How often is the list updated? Just curious because I have conducted trades since and the points haven't been added. No rush or anything I am just trying to keep track of my position :D

The list will be updated very soon! We're trying to do it on a weekly basis :)

Archived