40 packs for trade, want to build best deck i can

blizzarddd

so i currently have 40 packs that i am willing to trade. i have the standard supporters already, i.e. 4 Ns, 4 Skylas, 4 Colress, 4 Junipers, ultra balls, etc.

i am looking to make a new deck, and want to get the best deck for those 40 packs. any suggestions? i built a ROUND deck, based on seismitoad and meloetta, and it is fun, but would like something a little more serious.

EDIT: also looking for something with a little longevity. i may hold off until the new set comes out and after worlds, IE august

Hi,

This is possibly the best deck in format right now and it is fairly cheap to build. Heres the pkmn line that I play:

2 sableye

3 yveltal ex

1 darkrai ex

1 druddigon (ff)

1 absol

2 Trubbish

2 garbodor

I can sell u all of this if u want, just pm me in game and ill tell u the price:)

there are a lot of good decks, but i would say Vir/Gen or Darkrai/Yvel are the best. Since you only have 40 packs i would go with one of the Darkrai/Yveltal combinations.

Darkrai/Yveltal:

3 Darkrai Ex promo = about 9 packs

3 Yveltal Ex promo = about 9 packs

3 Sableye = about 3 packs

1 Absol = about 1-2 packs

you can get those for a total of 22 packs and you have 18 packs left for good old trainer cards, dark patch and something like that.

If you want the Vir/Gen deck:

3 x Virizion Ex = about 22 packs

4 x Genesect Ex = about 28 packs

2 x Mewtwo Ex promo = about 5 packs

so thats a total of 55 packs and i play with 4 virizion ex so that would be about 62 packs. and then you would need g-booster, virbank, lasers and stuff like that so its very expensive.

Hi,

This is possibly the best deck in format right now and it is fairly cheap to build. Heres the pkmn line that I play:

2 sableye

3 yveltal ex

1 darkrai ex

1 druddigon (ff)

1 absol

2 Trubbish

2 garbodor

I can sell u all of this if u want, just pm me in game and ill tell u the price:)

isnt sableye going to be out of the metagame in august though?

isnt sableye going to be out of the metagame in august though?

Yes, Sableye will rotate. You could replace the 2 Sableye with 1 Yveltal XY. Also, I would recommend 4 Hypnotoxic Laser, at least 2 Virbank City Gym, and 1 Dowsing Machine.

1 Yveltal (XY) 1x1=1

3 Yveltal EX Promo 3x3=9

1 Darkrai EX Promo 1x3=3

1 Druddigon (FF) 1x1=1

1 Absol 1x2=2

2 Trubbish 2x.25=.5

2 Garbodor 2x1.5=3

4 Hypnotoxic Laser 4x1=4

2 Virbank City Gym 2x1=2

1 Dowsing Machine 1x2.5=2.5

That would come to 28 packs. I would throw in a Sableye just so you see how it is different. Please let me know if you are interest.

Yes, Sableye will rotate. You could replace the 2 Sableye with 1 Yveltal XY. Also, I would recommend 4 Hypnotoxic Laser, at least 2 Virbank City Gym, and 1 Dowsing Machine.

1 Yveltal (XY) 1x1=1

3 Yveltal EX Promo 3x3=9

1 Darkrai EX Promo 1x3=3

1 Druddigon (FF) 1x1=1

1 Absol 1x2=2

2 Trubbish 2x.25=.5

2 Garbodor 2x1.5=3

4 Hypnotoxic Laser 4x1=4

2 Virbank City Gym 2x1=2

1 Dowsing Machine 1x2.5=2.5

That would come to 28 packs. I would throw in a Sableye just so you see how it is different. Please let me know if you are interest.

this seems like a great deck outline. thank you so much!

Archived