How do you replace tropical beach

trainerforce

Hi as a newer player I wanna run some of the decks that look fun but there's that one card that'd break my bank tropical beach so I'm wondering is there anyway to replace it in decks like king/ninja or ninja/milk or even ray boar? Please let me know anyways for thos having a hard time guessing the names it's kingdra greninja greninja milktank and well the other is known really well also I'm not looking for the most ultra competitive that needs trop beach I'm just looking not to lose a lot like my round does

There is no card that can replace Tropical Beach unfortunately. One of the greatest things about beach is that it turns Skyla into a draw supporter. When a 4x Skyla is featured in most stage 2 decks this option becomes almost invaluable. While there is no card which can allow you to dig through your deck as effectively and maximize your chances to get a stage 2 out as much as Tropical Beach. It's especially helpful the first few turns of the game which is the most fragile point for stage 2 decks.

P.S. if Next Destinies is rotated so will most likely Battle City.

I've been running Roller Skates in its place which never amounts to what could have happened that turn if i had a Tropical Beach. I really wish they were more accessible. :(

(I would like to run an Electrode line but i currently want tropical beach in my Greninja Miltank deck which needs as much bench space as i can get)

If they really want to keep the value of a card like Tropical Beach they should make an official Worlds version for collectors and then make a promo version for the players who actually want to use the card.

• 1 month later...

while it'd depend on how your opponent plays, you might look into running Battle Reporter when it comes out in August. That supporter lets you draw cards until the number in your hand matches that in your opponent's.

• 2 weeks later...

the thing is, you can't really replace tropical beach, and in most decks you won't really ever need them, unless you're planning to go competitive. just run some sort of other stadium card. I would say pokemon center, skyarrow bridge or maybe aspertia city gym if you're playing miltank. Try to make your deck a bit more original, don't follow a deck list exactly if you can't find a suitable stadium play something like sacred ash, or pal pad or town map. These three cards are all helpful and you never need more than one or two.

If you can't get fast like your opponent because you don't have Beach, why not slowing him/her down with Seismitoad EX's 1st attack and build your field? =P

It all depends on what deck you're running it with.

Electrode/Bicycle/Cheren/Delphox/Roller Skate/Battle City could all provide alternatives for Beach in certain decks. But each one will only work in certain circumstances. That being said, any alternative is most likely going to be less efficient than beach.

the thing is, you can't really replace tropical beach, and in most decks you won't really ever need them, unless you're planning to go competitive. just run some sort of other stadium card. I would say pokemon center, skyarrow bridge or maybe aspertia city gym if you're playing miltank. Try to make your deck a bit more original, don't follow a deck list exactly if you can't find a suitable stadium play something like sacred ash, or pal pad or town map. These three cards are all helpful and you never need more than one or two.

If you have not noticed, if beach gets rotated, Pokémon center and Skyarrow bridge will also.

Another thing to keep in mind, TPCi will always reprint popular cards, just weaker *****. PONT to Shauna, Junk arm to Dowsing Machine, etc.) So if beach comes back, I am willing to bet money that it will be 5-6 cards instead of 7.

They only suitable alternatives are well known by now but just to recap decks that can run Delphox have the ability to do with out beach, to a lesser extent Electrode can help this. Also different Empoleon builds help work around the need of Beach. If you can't work one of these pokemon into your deck you can always increase supporter count and run a few random receivers to increase your chance of making sure you hit a supporter every turn.

Archived