Random Opponent not Active Popping up

Guest ArtichokeCat

Guest ArtichokeCat

Basically, a message like "Inactive Opposing Player" or something like that randomly popped up in the middle of a game I was playing.

I was using my Flareon-Raichu-Garbodor deck vs a Yveltal EX deck and the opponent retreated into his Yveltal EX to attack when a random "Inactive Opposing Player" popped up. The opponent KOed my active Eevee and I was supposed to send in a Pokemon from the bench to take it's place (Yes, I DID have Pokemon on my bench), but I couldn't due to the "Inactive Opposing Player" pop up even though my opponent DID make a move.

I think they may be abusing some sort of glitch. The same thing is happening in a game of mine right now. I was attacking and about to knock out one of his exs when all of a sudden I got the opposing player is inactive message. I waited and then he decided to reshow up or something - and then all of a sudden I could move again... for like 2 seconds. When he realized I was moving he put up the "Opposing player is inactive" thing and I couldn't move anything, even though it was my turn.

I have 2 screenshots - don't know how to attach them here on these forums though

Hello trainers,

We've recently reported this to the Dev team for investigation. If you do have screenshots, however, it may be helpful if you submit them to us via support ticket. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". There, you can add more details and attach screenshots.

Thanks for your reports, and I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create another or submit a ticket if you come across any more bugs.

Archived