Ft

trainerforce

Well I has a yveltal ex full art and two promo darkrai I literally I have no deck idea I want to build so I'd figure I'd trade them for packs I just wish I could figure what deck I want to make so I could trade these for cards I want anyways I'm looking for packs I follow tc prices but I'll reduce total price by two

Well I has a yveltal ex full art and two promo darkrai I literally I have no deck idea I want to build so I'd figure I'd trade them for packs I just wish I could figure what deck I want to make so I could trade these for cards I want anyways I'm looking for packs I follow tc prices but I'll reduce total price by two

Hi, make a dark deck. you already have the components with darkrai and yveltal. I could give you 2 yveltal EX , for your yveltal EX FA. if you want?:)

And by the way, if you do make up your mind and want to trade. Just a heads up, I am muted for 2 days!T_T so just send the offer and maybe i can add a pack for it as well!:) take care!<3

Archived