Unexplained Crash issues.

AlienSpike21

This site is a bit confusing so i don't know where to go to report crash issues hence why I'm posting this here in the forums. But anyways, i just downloaded the game today and it just crashes almost instantly. I've tried reinstalling it a few times as well as redownloading the installer a few times to see if that would help but nothing. I don't know if this is important to know or not but i use Windows XP. It gives me some little statement saying where i can find the crash info but it doesn't explain anything. Just says it crashed and thats it. So what exactly should i do about this? Because i would really like to play and i have like 30 code cards to use with it but it just blackscreens and shuts off.

Hi AlienSpike21!

Most crash issues should be handled through the support portal, especially since it seems like you've tried the main fixes we could suggest here. I recommend submitting a support ticket for individual investigation, which you can do by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much information to your ticket as possible, including any crash reports or error codes you're receiving, the fixes you've already tried, and a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag).

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Alrighty thank you for the info. Submitted a ticket so hopefully this can all be sorted out. I used to be able to play on the TCGO but it ran kind of slow so i removed it. I've since then made some upgrades to my laptop and i'm hoping it can handle the game better. Assuming this crash issue can be fixed that is.

Archived