Question about code redemtion

cjstar7

Looks like just black and white, there is a seperate card in the package that has a code that you enter. I would have to assume that this being only the beta version of the TCG that no other decks made prior will have these codes

I'm going to have to agree with sibbaldk, that the black and white decks will have that option.

As for the tokens, I believe later on we'll be able to buy clothing and accessories for our trainer or perhaps even cards for our deck. Not too sure about the gems this early into the game, perhaps they'll be used for something more grand than regular items.

Just guessing though.

What do you guys think?

I'm going to have to agree with sibbaldk, that the black and white decks will have that option.

As for the tokens, I believe later on we'll be able to buy clothing and accessories for our trainer or perhaps even cards for our deck. Not too sure about the gems this early into the game, perhaps they'll be used for something more grand than regular items.

Just guessing though.

What do you guys think?

I think the gems are used as a future cash system where you must buy them with real money that can be redeemed for virtual items such as cards and even decks:)

That's what I think ...

-

Translated by google translator (Portuguese - English)

I think the gems are used as a future cash system where you must buy them with real money that can be redeemed for virtual items such as cards and even decks:)

That's what I think ...

That's a really good guess,

I'd say you hit the nail on the head with that one,

It makes sense that the gems would become this sites 'cash shop'.

im hoping that Gems will just be a premium in-game currency system. Like every 1000 tokens equals a gem. And you can buy them for like $5 or $10, which would give you an advantage in buying cards and avatar accesories.

Or maybe make it so that, say, a theme deck could cost 100 tokens, but only 9 gems, and you would have to buy the gems with real money via PayPal, or something.

yeah that would work too. As long as they are worth a large amount of tokens, it would be worth the money to buy them.

I also think that the gem are going to be used as something you can buy with cash and then use the gems to purchase cards/boosters/decks/special avatar items.

I dont get one thing with these codes. Are all codes the same on each pack? and How to stop people not to publice the codes on sites like youtube?

I dont get one thing with these codes. Are all codes the same on each pack? and How to stop people not to publice the codes on sites like youtube?

1 time use codes are in each pack to unlock a deck.

There are certain event codes that are multi-use, but as far as I know that was only for a promotional avatar item (not a deck)

Archived