Sign in to follow this  
GlaceonGirl2

... I'm back

GlaceonGirl2

OMG! Turt! Poke Ball! Bemmy! So nice for you to reply on this! ^^

Turtwig5848

Welcome. :P

GlaceonGirl2

Ah Turt. Just as I remember you. I still want to call you Alex like when we were doing the role-plays.

Turtwig5848

Mhm. :3 I still roleplay but its not the same.

kdoll154
Mhm. :3 I still roleplay but its not the same.

Yeah,I tried to get into others roleplays,it didn't go well.

GlaceonGirl2

I disappeared twice on a different site. ^^' Still haven't come back to it. Anyway, I would like to try and role play on this site again.

kdoll154
I disappeared twice on a different site. ^^' Still haven't come back to it. Anyway, I would like to try and role play on this site again.

Yeah!Come on mods!Please bring back roleplay!

Turtwig5848

It probably wont be back for awhile if it ever does come back. Considering we cant post links or discuss other sites the only form of communication with you guys can happen here. So i can really only roleplay with you guys here. Hopefully they bring back roleplay or perhaps get more mods to read over the forums or something.

kdoll154

Well,as airy's (sister) would say,"Promise you'll stay,to the very end!"And I promise ;)

Also,I changed my quote.

Turtwig5848

Das sweg.

GlaceonGirl2

I'll try to stay as long I can! I really hope I don't disappear on this site again. And I do hope that the role play comes back.

kdoll154

Me too.I had an awesome RP shaping up at the time.

GlaceonGirl2

I should have stayed on then... Oh, just wondering, but was there ever a 2 part on one of those role plays that we kept waiting on?

kdoll154

No,they close roleplays after 14 weeks of inactivity.So it was buried alive,basically.

GlaceonGirl2

14 weeks? I thought it was 14 days. Still, that's too bad.

Poke_Ball_1

I keep going on here, thinking roleplay is back. obviously its not. But i found a new site. not gonna say what it is (cuz the mods'll chew me out) but its BY FAR the best roleplaying site ive ever seen. You can roleplay ANYTHING. Mario, legend of zelda, my little pony, literally anything! and crossovers are allowed... I love that site now.. course i'll always keep checking back here to see if roleplay comes back here (which lets be honest is probably never happening)

GlaceonGirl2

Nice! The site I was on had those too. I'll just have to hope that this site will bring out the role plays though!

kdoll154
I keep going on here, thinking roleplay is back. obviously its not. But i found a new site. not gonna say what it is (cuz the mods'll chew me out) but its BY FAR the best roleplaying site ive ever seen. You can roleplay ANYTHING. Mario, legend of zelda, my little pony, literally anything! and crossovers are allowed... I love that site now.. course i'll always keep checking back here to see if roleplay comes back here (which lets be honest is probably never happening)

Who knows!I keep looking up.

Turtwig5848

Hopefully, someday it'll come back.

I would like to ask what site but for obvious reasons already stated, i cant.

kdoll154
Hopefully, someday it'll come back.

I would like to ask what site but for obvious reasons already stated, i cant.

We need to,NOT STOP,BELIEVIN'!!!!

Turtwig5848

They arent bringing it back. And if they do, i wont be here by then probably.

GlaceonGirl2

Don't tell me you're leaving again. ;_;

Turtwig5848

Read my quote, if i do it'll never be for long. The system they have here keeps me from ever meeting any of you on another site and recognizing you so :P its keeping me here.

GlaceonGirl2

Well, my username is usually the same, sometimes with or without the 2 in it. That's all I'm saying.

So, which game are you thinking of getting? I'm not sure which one to get yet...

kdoll154
Well, my username is usually the same, sometimes with or without the 2 in it. That's all I'm saying.

So, which game are you thinking of getting? I'm not sure which one to get yet...

Definitely ruby.I prefer dinosaur to whale.