Yveltal EX FA

Anyagezane

Hey guys I am looking for:

1x Darkrai EX Full Art

1x Thundurus EX Full Art

2x Deoxys EX Full Art

Please just PM me or send me offers here or in game.Thanks!<3

IGN:Anyagezane

[Content removed - discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums. -Prof. Poplar]

Hahaha tell me about it, two days man. hard to negotiate a trade!T_T

well you have a 50/50 shot at this trade because according to zaftco its spot on but according to top cut the trader would lose a pack i hope you get this trade for your sake i'm sure i've seen it a bit while looking on public as i have a fa myself and think its beautiful

well you have a 50/50 shot at this trade because according to zaftco its spot on but according to top cut the trader would lose a pack i hope you get this trade for your sake i'm sure i've seen it a bit while looking on public as i have a fa myself and think its ****************]

Yeah, i hope so too. But if it's TC price they're after I could just add a pack. Well depends really on the agreement. I got one trade before my 2x Yveltal EX promo for Yveltal EX Full Art. And I was not even the one requesting it!:) Luck also takes place really.

well you have a 50/50 shot at this trade because according to zaftco its spot on but according to top cut the trader would lose a pack i hope you get this trade for your sake i'm sure i've seen it a bit while looking on public as i have a fa myself and think its ****************]

Are you not letting go of your Yveltal EX FA though? I could add a pack if you want to make it a TC price!:)

As much as I don't want to build a dark deck I'll let yveltal go for tc process in I'll take the two and you add a pack I'd prefer ff

As much as I don't want to build a dark deck I'll let yveltal go for tc process in I'll take the two and you add a pack I'd prefer ff

COOL send me offer, i was just about to go to sleep! hahaha

Thanks buddy much appreciated!:)

Archived