my friend cant connect to the game

RoyalDuke

My friend hasnt been able to connect to the game in a long time.

when he opens the game he gets past the loading part, then he gets the logo's and then anoter loading bar but that one freezes up.

He has tried reinstalling and downloadin it again but nothing seems to work

he plays on an acer laptop so we tried playing at my house, but that didnt work either and we tried putting my game version (via usb stick) on his computer but that didnt work either

Is there anyway to get around this?

please help him out.

Hi RoyalDuke,

Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do to help your friend if he isn't posting himself. I recommend asking him to submit a support ticket for individual assistance. He can do so by clicking the link in my signature or going to support.pokemon.com, logging in with his game credentials, and clicking "Ask a Question". If he is getting any crash reports or error codes, have him send those in his ticket, as well as a summary of his system specs (obtainable through DxDiag).

I hope this was helpful, and good luck to the both of you! :)

Hi RoyalDuke,

Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do to help your friend if he isn't posting himself. I recommend asking him to submit a support ticket for individual assistance. He can do so by clicking the link in my signature or going to support.pokemon.com, logging in with his game credentials, and clicking "Ask a Question". If he is getting any crash reports or error codes, have him send those in his ticket, as well as a summary of his system specs (obtainable through DxDiag).

I hope this was helpful, and good luck to the both of you! :)

alright ill let him know thanks for the info:)

Archived