Search for card button on top of cards

ChaosGoW

Searching for specific cards is pretty time consuming right now. I know you can type the name of the card in the search box but it still takes a while checking all the trades to make sure it's the correct card you're interested in.

What if you were looking through your collection and spotted a card you're short of, it's a Greninja (in this example). There are 4 different greninja cards in the game (including reverse foils). It'd be great if there was a little button with a magnifying glass on it that would let you search public trades for that specific card. You could include an option to find all variations of that card (both foil and rev foil). If I'm after a rev foil Greninja with ability, it'd be pretty tiresome to sift through the 100+ trades containing every card with greninja in the name (Especially since there's a currently unavailable card with "greninja" in the name).

I'd love this feature!

Hi ChaosGow!

Neat idea! I'll send it up for review right away. It's always awesome to hear ideas and feedback! If anyone has anything to add, feel free. I'll keep the thread open.

Thanks again!

Archived