My game crashes when i open it!

ejnacnud

When i open the game i get the error message

"You can’t open the application “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” because it may be damaged or incomplete."

:mad:

I don't really know what to do and when i opened the refresher previously it worked but now it stopped working. I got the message "Refresher quit unexpectedly."

my computer is 10.8.5 mac osx mountain lion.

please help!

before the last time i played i changed the screen resolution... i think that might be it but i don't know how to change it if it doesn't let me open the application... also apparently the time it says is being weird so it's actually like 7:57 and when it says 2:00 it's 8 pm.

Hi trainers!

Any crash reports or error codes you receive should be sent to the support team with a summary of your system specs (obtainable in the System Profiler). To submit a support ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". There, you'll be able to add details and attach the necessary files.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I redownloaded it and it worked fine but now the refresher doesn't work so i can't update the game...

Hi ejnacnud,

Please try locating your Pokémon TCG Online folder and launching the game from the Refresher.exe file. Let us know if that helps. :)

Archived