Inactive opponent bug

stormesp

I was playing a game with my deck "BigDragons2" and when i has only to take 1 more prize my opponent became innactive, so a 1:00 minute time counter began , i was watching my discard pile, i waited the timer but when it reached 0:00 the game dosnt let me win.... I waited for all the 10 minutes of play time he had but nothing happened when it reached 0:00 too. Stuck at that screen i closed the game and reopened. Now at my deck i have a lose instead of a win... The opponent was [Content removed - posting player information on the forums is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar] or something like that

I have had a similar issue - I knocked out my opponents last pokemon (Kyurem-EX I think it was?) with a bombast from my Krokrok, took my last prize card to win, but after about 10 seconds I was warned for inactivity. I hit resume and my opponent then put the Servine from their bench into play (when I had no prize cards left so shouldn't the game have been over?) and I was told my opponent was inactive and I would win the game in 60 seconds...when it should have been over. He came back after a while, but then neither of our turn timers were running and I couldn't make any moves, nor did attempting to forfeit do anything, so I had to close the game....

Hello trainers!

I reported this bug to the Dev team last week - they will be investigating when they can.

As a reminder, posting player information is not permitted on the forums. This is to make sure that no players are unfairly accused of anything or attacked. If you ever need to report a player, you can do so in-game or by submitting a ticket via the link in my signature.

I'll be closing this thread now.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! :)

Archived