Cannot Connect to Games or Play

Baelnor

Hello,

I am having an issue where I cannot play the game.

When I go to "Trainer Challenge" it fails and says "Queue Failed - Queue Entry Failed"

When I go to "Versus Mode" it fails and says "Matchmaking Failed - Failed to Join Game"

Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong? I can edit my decks, redeem codes and open packs, but I cant play!

I have the same problem! Why doesnt it work? And i can delete the game and install again, than it says its not possible because of Property.USER_PROFILE ... Please help

Baelnor,

I'm going to report this issue to the development team and see if we can get an answer for you asap.

JJS90,

For the uninstall issue it sounds like you may have run into the following Windows error:

''Error 1606. Could Not Access Network Location''

The solution is simple to find via your preferred search engine. However, the fix involves editing your registry. Because Microsoft advises that you use the editor at your own risk, I can't provide you with any further assistance regarding this particular fix.

WARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. Microsoft cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

Thanks Prof Jube,

I have tried connecting through my home wireless network and also through my iphone 4G. It just wont work on that computer

Archived