Search button for decks

RoyalDuke

if you are anything like me, by now you have created a ton of decks.

so when you want to play either on pvp or you get challenged, it can take a long time before you can find a certain deck you want to play with.

so therefor i would like if the dev team implemented a search function when you ahve to select a deck to battle.

either a function with which you can look per type or for namse would be awesome

thanks in advance RD

Hiya!

Neat idea! I'll send it up for review right away. It's always awesome to hear ideas and feedback. ^^

Thanks for taking the time to write it out!

We have been asking for this change for a while now, but nothing ever seems to get done... Could you or someone else please let us know if something is going to be put in place soon to help the players with this issue??? I say issue because, when you have over 200 decks, it is very hard to find the deck you want to use when playing a Versus game or in a tournament... This was not an issue until the system was updated with all of the new changes several months ago. Yes, this has been an issue for several months now...

Sorry to rant but I have been asking for this for a while now and all i get in response is "thanks for the suggestion, we will pass it on".. As you can imagine we are starting to wonder if it really is getting any serious attention...

Thanks for reading...

Archived