Make Cards bought with Tokens Tradeable and other Suggestions

SolSurvivor

Hey guys,

I was thinking it would be really nice to be able to trade cards / packs that you get with Tokens. Right now I have a ton of cards from boosters that I don't need. It would definitely make the game more newbie / poor person friendly.

It would also be nice to view cards that are in the shop theme decks; think the eye button in the deck manager.

What do you think?

- SolSuvivor

response to:

issue 1: only problem is I don't think they care about making the game poor person friendly, if you're poor you can't afford booster packs, therefore no reason to try to entice you

issues 2: probably useful, I think there are a lot of beginners that are still under the impression that the contents of theme decks are random and there is a chance to get EXs from them

As for #1 it would destroy the economy overnight. Only cards that could not be pulled from packs would have ANY value. There reason they can be so generous with free cards is because it's untradable. Not to mention this makes their way of making money useless. Every F2P game ever has to make a strong incentive for people to buy things with real money.

#2 makes sense, I like that idea.

Hi SolSurvivor!

I've passed your suggestions along to the Dev team and will be leaving your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Archived