few ideas :)

wazzwatson

i thought id make my first post on the forum since following for the past 2 years and decided to put some effort and money into ptcgo as im enjoying the the newer update anyways a few suggestions. :P dont shoot me down if these have been suggested or already implemented im still finding my feet in the community and game :)

1. eligible trades i know when looking for specific trades you have a icon indicating you can make a trade but since im quite new to learning the game its self and not knowing what to specificly looking for i wouldnt mind an option where you can look at any trade you are eligible to make. i find going through page after page of public offers a bit of a bore lol i know that sounds lazy but id prefer to spend more time improving my deck

2.maybe a higher reward in tokens when playing ranked games 3 for a win is a bit low or even have a system where if you play someone with a higher win/lose ration you'd recieve a bigger reward. or hitting win streaks 5,10,15,20 wins in a row.

3.having the ability to view someones overall record after playing them sometimes when i do play im intrested in who iv played and what kind of skill level their at just so i can try to compare myself and see where i fair myself to other players

Guest ArtichokeCat

NO...you don't say ' my two cents' anymore...you can't even buy a booster pack with 2 cents! You say: "My Bitcoin."

Anyway, I think #3 is pretty interesting. Builds sort of a ranking and makes the game more competitive.

Hi wazzwatson,

Great suggestions! I've handed them over to the Dev team for review and will leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

idea with the untradeable packs because i packed a mega charizard from a token pack and i cant use him because i don't have a ex version nor do i use fire decks tbh and it sucks not being able to have any ways of utilizing in battling or used as a handy card for trading. few ideas

#1 if you use these cards maybe 100 (just an example) times in game they become unlocked and able use for trade

#2 having the card placed in a deck that is used sort of the same the first idea but you dont have to have it in play

#3 having the untradeable cards for an x-amount of days (30 days)

#4 you have the option of turning untradeable cards tradeable and you can only do this for 10 cards per every 30 days.

personally id prefer 2 and 4 this would nurf the idea of people just clogging the public trade full of cards that people arent too keen on

I got back into the game after last September, a week ago. I think one of the things the team should do is #1 and #2 of the first poster and also, there should be a way to intimate us when the next round of tournament testing will be done.

Archived